No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mendez Hires Pat English, Appeals Barthelemy KO Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BarnBurnerBrawl View Post
    It's simple rainbow Russian , a hand signal at the bell is their job !
    Don't tell him about hand gestures he might get excited!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I've never seen such defense and rationalizaion of breaking a simple cut rule like not being allowed to punch after the bell. Do you honestly read what you write? Like i said Cubans get robbed and there's outcry from you guys but a cuban gets a robbery and oddly no outcry.

And yes i am a realist. Cubans national fans are in a deep delusion
      If it were a Mexican koing a Black fighter the way it happened Friday, trust me the debate would have been 100x bigger and you wouldn't be vouching for the Black fighter. lol.

My point remains that you have a clear agenda vs a small fan base due to possible self insecurities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Will you get over it already. A ref doesnt have to physically jump in, they are advised to. It's not a "rule" so the ref cannot break an imaginary rule.

Stop replying until you understand it
        I'm asking why U , why U feel that way. Damn man it's not that hard .. U just want to go in circles . At this point I don't know if it's your intention or if ur a lil dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by kozone View Post
          Don't tell him about hand gestures he might get excited!!
          ha lol I'm still waiting for him to respond to respect powers question on why refs should stand back
          Last edited by BarnBurnerBrawl; 01-07-2014, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Told you fools the most it could be ruled was no decision it's an UNINTENTIONAL foul you cant DQ somebody. I say no decision and order a rematch seems fair but that will probably end up even worse for Mendez from what I saw last time he was so outclassed not even bringing the lawyer in the ring in there will help.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              If it were a Mexican koing a Black fighter the way it happened Friday, trust me the debate would have been 100x bigger and you wouldn't be vouching for the Black fighter. lol.

My point remains that you have a clear agenda vs a small fan base due to possible self insecurities.
              Look at all the cubans being super defensive of their fighter getting a robbery victory when they have a history or crying about cubans getting robbed. If that was barth getting punched after the bell, all the cubans would be singing a different song

I vouch for the robbed fighter and fairness. I vouched when lara was robbed, abril, whoever. Mendez isnt exactly a white guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
                I'm asking why U , why U feel that way. Damn man it's not that hard .. U just want to go in circles . At this point I don't know if it's your intention or if ur a lil dumb.
                What circles? U cant hit after the bell, thats a str8 line

Comment

Read it again Russian

Comment

• Originally posted by BarnBurnerBrawl View Post
                    It's simple rainbow Russian , a hand signal at the bell is their job !
                    Show me the rule where the hand gesture is their job. Anyway the ref was behind Barth and a hand gesture would not be seen by him anyway. Get over it, he punched him late and its not the refs fault. The main thing the ref did wrong is count it as a KO when it was clearly after the bell

Comment

Read it again Russian
                      You;re going full ****** im done replying to you

Comment

Working...
                      X