No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    I agree. I'm OK with the fight as long as Canelo steps it up and fights either Molina or Lara in the year.

He has 2 more fights after Angulo. Hopefully its Molina and/or Lara, and not Ortiz and Cotto.
    Hell prolly fight cotto and ortiz do u know why? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Comment

• A fun/Dangerous fight.

Expect fireworks

Comment

• This will be Canelos third loss. .
        Trout*
        Mayweather
        Angulo
        This man is goine go destroy Canelo..He was kicking the shat out of a great boxer like Lara imagine what he is going to do to this hype job...He gasses out doesnt really hit hard fights 45 seconds of each round etc..Angulo is pressure fighter canelo does not have the footwork to create angles to get away from that pressure. .angulo by 10tko

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-illery View Post
          So... Everybody wants to call out Floyd Mayweather duckin Emmanuel Pacquiao all the time, but nobody wants to mention Saul's bitchasness for duckin the livin shit out of Erislandy Lara tho? Let me guess...

1) Cuban fighters don't sell

2) Lara is a boring fighter. Angulo is an exciting fighter that "will come to fight."

3) So what if Angulo got his eye socket broke for rushing in headfirst? AT LEAST HE COMES TO FIGHT unlike Lara who gets up off the canvas TWICE to break his eye socket!

Let's hear it guys...
          he just lost bro against best fighter of the era i dont think hes ducking lara or he would of never fought floyd. But that dont mean i dont want to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
            He was sold to us by Gbp as what ? The future the guy that was gona beat mayweather . Ok he lost . So is he in a building back up phase or does he consider himself still elite.
            What fighter doesn't take a tune up after a loss?

Of course he needs to build himself back up and see where he's at. The thing is Angulo for all his limitations is a puncher, he's a dangerous comeback fight.

Canelo needs exciting fights to go get back to where he was.

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
            If he considers himself elite then why is fighting perro a guy that quit against Lara ?
            He is picking the guy I believe ,him and his team believe is
            Easiest target to win . Which is not elite at all.
            I in noway blame canelo's decision and believe its smart for him .
            Because Angulo will make it a fun fight no matter what, Canelo needs to bring some excitement himself. He's fought 2 defensive fighters back to back and both the fights weren't really that great from a casuals perspective.

Lara and Molina are both better than Angulo but they are both known to stink out the joint.

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
            As far as mayweather I've seen people in threads calling that fight . Canelo's more makable cause he only fights at 54 . If May fights at 54 again , will see.
            The reason people ain't clamoring for Mayweather vs. Lara is because they know Mayweather would never take that fight. And why should he? For being such a dangerous and talented fighter Lara brings no fan base excitement or even greatness to warrant the risk of fighting him.

Lara either has to become more exciting and build a fanbase like Mantequilla Napoles did along with Sugar Ramos or he needs to keep defending the title against good fighters to build up his name as a great champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by WalkerSmith1921
              Quote:

Originally Posted by robust_

The world gets another glimpse of Canelo's ATG snake.

Who is that guy punching Kobe Bryant?
              Who DIDN'T slap Kobe. Lmao

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                What fighter doesn't take a tune up after a loss?

Of course he needs to build himself back up and see where he's at. The thing is Angulo for all his limitations is a puncher, he's a dangerous comeback fight.

Canelo needs exciting fights to go get back to where he was.

Because Angulo will make it a fun fight no matter what, Canelo needs to bring some excitement himself. He's fought 2 defensive fighters back to back and both the fights weren't really that great from a casuals perspective.

Lara and Molina are both better than Angulo but they are both known to stink out the joint.

The reason people ain't clamoring for Mayweather vs. Lara is because they know Mayweather would never take that fight. And why should he? For being such a dangerous and talented fighter Lara brings no fan base excitement or even greatness to warrant the risk of fighting him.

Lara either has to become more exciting and build a fanbase like Mantequilla Napoles did along with Sugar Ramos or he needs to keep defending the title against good fighters to build up his name as a great champion.
                Umm didn't I say it was I thought it was a smart desicion by canelo ?
                And u brought up Floyd , now ur giving me reasons .. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                  I think this is a great fight. Lara went life and death with angulo. He was knocked down twice and was only up 1 round before the accidental thumb.

Also, the posts of "he's fighting Lara's trash" are ironic, considering lara just beat someone canelo beat.

I think nelo vs. lara may happen at the end of the year, but definitely not coming off of a loss.

Lastly, who cares about the wbc belt?
                  Really, accidental thumb? GTFOH, you are either a newbie or gingers fan...

Comment

• Canelongonna be tested. Angulo not a ww and he'll put pressure for 12 rounds

Comment

• Angulo via demolition

Comment

Working...
                      X