No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    It would be a damn shame if two guys who both lost their last fight end up fighting for a world championship belt (WBC) while Erislandy Lara, who has beaten one of these guys and another quality opponent in his last two fights ends up in the cold. It is not surprising, considering that we are talking about the WBC, but it is still a damn shame!

a floyd nuthugger complaining only when it suits him. what floyd does is a damn shame......

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
      hope perro knocks this lil putito the f'k out!!!!
      I'm with you on that. What makes him so special because hes light skinned with red hair. F that he dropped the ball against floyd. Hope Angulo makes it a war in there.

Comment

• So what do you say, how many millions of PPVs will this sell? lol

Comment

• If Floyd Mayweather vacates the WBC junior middleweight to continue his campaign at welterweight, where Mayweather has the WBC's 147 crown, then the vacant WBC belt could be up for grabs in match.

LMAO give it to Lara

i mean chicken **** ***in pusy chery piking Canelo who's been duckin yet Lara for years aint deserving any belt

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Meh. Interesting, but he's fighting the guy who quit against Lara rather than Lara. That sucks.

Guess Golden Boy is going to hope Molina beats Lara so they can forget about him.
            didnt lara just fought the guy that lost to canelo??
            at least angulo had lara on canvas more than once, trout did not hurt or even scratched canelos face...

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
              And that's great.

But why are people crying about Canelo fighting Lara when Canelo just lost? Why not cry about the guy who beat Canelo fighting Lara?

I don't get it, Canelo is such a bum but everyone wants him to face the best every time out or else he's the hype job everyone is already claiming he is.
              He was sold to us by Gbp as what ? The future the guy that was gona beat mayweather . Ok he lost . So is he in a building back up phase or does he consider himself still elite.

If he considers himself elite then why is fighting perro a guy that quit against Lara ?
              He is picking the guy I believe ,him and his team believe is
              Easiest target to win . Which is not elite at all.
              I in noway blame canelo's decision and believe its smart for him .

As far as mayweather I've seen people in threads calling that fight . Canelo's more makable cause he only fights at 54 . If May fights at 54 again , will see.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                didnt lara just fought the guy that lost to canelo??
                lost?
                is this such kind of joke?
                Trout won that bout... clearly got 8-10 rounds
                Canelo been doin nothing besides that lackypunch in the 7th and some **** in 2th

Comment

• I was hoping for Lara. Angulo is a fun fight though..looking forward to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by zuz View Post
                    lost?
                    is this such kind of joke?
                    Trout won that bout... clearly got 8-10 rounds
                    Canelo been doin nothing besides that lackypunch in the 7th and some **** in 2th
                    you are a joke... trout him self admitted canelo was the stronger. faster better boxer... if you are one of those who judges like on olimpics then 5 pitty jabs mean more than 4 power punches to you... the only reason the fight was close it was canelo coasting the later rounds due to open scoring...

Comment

• Come on nelo angulo.......really......he just lost hes an easy win why not lara hes whoopin everyone just like u other then floyd but this fight means nothing other then his lil family night fight ish it better not go ppv!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X