Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    BY FAR a More exciting fight than Lara, lets do it
    Translation i know Lara whips his azz but i have to save face for him somehow so ill pretend im a boxing promoter so i can say something other than what a ducking ***** canelo is. Don't even need rosetta stone for you lol easy as fk to see right through.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      Translation i know Lara whips his azz but i have to save face for him somehow so ill pretend im a boxing promoter so i can say something other than what a ducking ***** canelo is. Don't even need rosetta stone for you lol easy as fk to see right through.
      Lol they're shook they gotta use the he's boring excuse for why cAnelo shouldn't fight a top 3 154. Instead rather fight a guy who quit in the middle of a round

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Lol they're shook they gotta use the he's boring excuse for why cAnelo shouldn't fight a top 3 154. Instead rather fight a guy who quit in the middle of a round
        I'm cool with that though. As fans we should want Lara vs. Molina 2 to determine who the REAL king of 154 is. Canelo needs to get back in line and earn his shot.

Comment

• My dog eats ginger bread cookies for breakfast

Comment

• I think that is a pretty solid fight, Lara is obviously a tougher match-up but Angulo would still be among Canelo's better wins.

Comment

• Good fight, I've been wanting to see this fight for a while.

People are calling for Lara-Canelo, but remember that Alvarez is coming off a very bad if loss. I guess they just want to see Lara get a big paycheck. Lara-Molina II is the match to be made at 154 then Canelo (should he triumph over Angulo) can face the winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                Lmao sounds good!! You should be the official translator of boxing scene

Comment

• hope perro knocks this lil putito the f'k out!!!!

Comment

• Scrap the Khan Jr fight and make it :

May Jr vs James Kirkland

under card:

Canelo vs Pero

and I buy the nice fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
                      The god Lara also beat one of those top two u mentioned in better fashion, I might add.. Trout himself praised Lara and said he made him look bad cause Lara is that good.. I'll take his word for it.
                      And that's great.

But why are people crying about Canelo fighting Lara when Canelo just lost? Why not cry about the guy who beat Canelo fighting Lara?

I don't get it, Canelo is such a bum but everyone wants him to face the best every time out or else he's the hype job everyone is already claiming he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X