Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better load the undercard. That's a shit PPV main event. But he a draw doe I hope El Perro knocks his ginger ass the fuck out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      Is anyone else outraged at the possibility that this fight could be for a vacant title?Seriously, if the WBC strip Mayweather and sanction Angulo vs Alvarez, forget boxing.
      Duhhhhh. But given its WBC who cares. I personally hold WBO and IBF in higher regards i mean theyre marginally reasonable. IBF more so since their current chairman tookover besides the Peterson roid issue i like em.
      Last edited by Box-Office; 01-06-2014, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Angulo style will give Canelo problems but Canelo will win

Comment

• What's really going to be hilarious is if Canelo gets by Angulo, he'll be looking at Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto as his next opponents. You think the crying of Lara's fans and the Mexican haters is crazy right now, just wait until then.

The fact of the matter is guys like Lara and Molina will have to wait in line for a shot at Canelo.

If you have the fans, you call the shots. Period.

If you don't consider Canelo one of the best at 154, then why do you want to see Lara fight him?

Comment

• They should put Lara vs Molina on the under card along with
            Gonzalez vs Mares II

If he wins he could face Cotto in the future or the Lara vs Molina winner

Comment

• What a joke! But is anyone surprised by this?

Watch what happens next. Canelo will then look to fight the winner of Ortiz-Collazo after, then he'll try and fight Cotto by the end of the year.

His dream is Angulo, Ortiz and Cotto in one year. High reward, extremely low risk.

All while likely avoiding the best fighter at 154, Erislandy Lara. Lara is going to end up having to fight Carlos Molina.

Hopefully I'm wrong and Canelo decides to fight someone challenging like Molina or Lara as one of his 3 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuerno~de~Chivo View Post
                No one will pay to watch a Cuban on ppv
                Hey cuernito de putica!! Funny pic of angulo over Lara why don't you don't the one where he turned his back and quit?!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by trank View Post
                  this guy took lara to the brink and was leading the cards before the fight was stopped. canelo will dispose of him with ease which is sad I really like angulo and wanted to see a lara rematch. lara will get his shot in the next couple of fights
                  What score cards were those?! Angulo was down on 2 judges score cards and the time he quit...that's quit not stoppage

Comment

• I think after this fight Canelo will rematch Archie Solis after their showdown in the streets and Canelo came out the victor. This time in a proper sanctioned bout for a WBC free weight copper title.

Copper? to match Canelo's hair colour.

Comment

• Good fight and smart choice.

The guy just lost after fighting the top 2 back to back in his division, he deserves this fight and Angulo isn't easy for anybody. Not even the god Lara himself who was picking himself off the canvas against this c level fighter people are complaining about.

Comment

Working...
                      X