Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield's Son Comes Out Swinging in Defense of Dad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm brainwashed because I'm Christian. Your brainwashed because you let the devil fool you into thinking he and God aren't real..... so where does that leave us?

Most people who claim there isn't a God are the same people whoever never even took the time to talk to the Man upstairs or set foot in a church. Kinda like when some of you try to tell us about boxing when you've never stepped near a ring... same type of jokers.

Comment

Originally posted by jondacon View Post
      I'm brainwashed because I'm Christian. Your brainwashed because you let the devil fool you into thinking he and God aren't real..... so where does that leave us?

Most people who claim there isn't a God are the same people whoever never even took the time to talk to the Man upstairs or set foot in a church. Kinda like when some of you try to tell us about boxing when you've never stepped near a ring... same type of jokers.
      You've talked to god? What did he say?

Also, in what psychiatric ward are you currently staying?

Comment

What...Holyfields son is a swinger?

Comment

I don't agree with him but if those are his opinions than so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by jondacon View Post

Comment

Speak freely Champ

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I thought it was going to say his son came out
              The man has a point and like everyone else in this country he's entitled to his opinion. For some reason gays think no one can voice anything about them without without it being seen as negative. Last I checked when we all are born the doctor never says " Congratulations he/she is gay". So I feel the champ has a valid point with his comments. I just hope he doesn't go on a apology tour like most people do when they are attack by the gay/lesbian community.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
                You may be black but you don't know jack about the Bible. It's also pretty insulting to say that all blacks are brainwashed. You should check yourself.
                What you're saying is exactly what I mean. I imagine you are black; that's why you're hurt...'cause I'm insulting your "black intelligence". I did check myself. 90% of black people would be most hurt with what I say.

I did check myself and I saw our race at the bottom of the intelligence spectrum. We barely know how to bring up our own kids so we put them in the hands of the pastors of the church, who, instead of giving them leadership courses or other career options, give them bible classes and drive them to stupidity with FEAR and GUILT. The GUILT of original sin and the FEAR of losing heaven and going to hell

Oh! I forgot to mention, these pastors today are intelligent black people who drive expensive cars and live in big houses that they've earned off the backs of poor low-intelligent black people who've placed their trust in the hands of the pastors.

Comment

all gay people wake up in the morning with their ''****phobic'' cards ready to hand them out, theyre more ridiculous than al sharpton and his ''race'' cards. ****sexuality is a mental disorder ,point blank period. not from a religious standpoint. i hope evander doesnt come out with a phony forced apology. this is the most sensitive PC climate in this nations history.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    Only a complete idiot would use bible verses to live their lives by, we're living in the 21st Century not the 1st. We know more today than people running around with torches and mere guesses about how the universe worked in their primitive time. Today we have the scientific method, technology, and thousands of years of history to tell us the people that wrote the scriptures only saw a fraction of the world for what it was and is. In other words they didn't know jack ****.

So if I had to reference a book on human behavior and its consequences I would be using The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition "DSM-5," "The Quarterly Review of Biology," or any number of scientific reviews readily available over the internet.

People that quote scriptures are like Ostriches that randomly bury their head in the sand while conveniently forgetting about the rest of the real world around them.

im not religious but you sound like an idiot the recently revised DSM 5 says pedophilia is a sexual orientation and no longer a disorder. thats your favorite book haha

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
                      im not religious but you sound like an idiot the recently revised DSM 5 says pedophilia is a sexual orientation and no longer a disorder. thats your favorite book haha
                      You poor dummy, I said I rely on science and facts to ascertain my reality, not an old book (the bible) of dubious origins. You single out the most provocative section of the DSM 5 to undermine my point, you poor dummy. You aren't interested in understanding behavior you're most consumed with stigmatizing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X