No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield's Son Comes Out Swinging in Defense of Dad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Struck View Post
    If Holyfield loved his in-law, he would be warning him that his sin is taking him to Hell (1 Corinthians). "Be ye not deceived, all liars and sodomites will have their place in The Lake of Fire for Eternity." (Revelation)
    Lucky for him, there isn't a God, so it's kind of a non-issue.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      lol, historical responses in this thread.

Clever by Holyfield. Voice an anti-gay opinion so you get voted off.

Well done for collecting a pay-check for a few days work evander.
      Sometimes on the show 'contestants' that say or do controversial things can often stay in, so if that was his plan it might not go that way because the public may try and keep him in because of the controversy.

But if that is his plan and it works then fair play, I saw the show the other night and he didn't look to happy being there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I thought it was going to say his son came out
        Haha so did I man

Comment

Big Fan Of Evander & He Is Right About ****sexuality

But Holyfield has made plenty of bad choices himself, being a slave to the lender buried in debt, how many children from how many women, and he knows this himself I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by David Struck View Post
            If Holyfield loved his in-law, he would be warning him that his sin is taking him to Hell (1 Corinthians). "Be ye not deceived, all liars and sodomites will have their place in The Lake of Fire for Eternity." (Revelation)
            Only a complete idiot would use bible verses to live their lives by, we're living in the 21st Century not the 1st. We know more today than people running around with torches and mere guesses about how the universe worked in their primitive time. Today we have the scientific method, technology, and thousands of years of history to tell us the people that wrote the scriptures only saw a fraction of the world for what it was and is. In other words they didn't know jack ****.

So if I had to reference a book on human behavior and its consequences I would be using The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition "DSM-5," "The Quarterly Review of Biology," or any number of scientific reviews readily available over the internet.

People that quote scriptures are like Ostriches that randomly bury their head in the sand while conveniently forgetting about the rest of the real world around them.

Comment

Damn Holy, have you been reading the news? Duck Dynasty took a big hit over that topic.

Comment

He says he has a gay uncle and says Evander treated him like a brother.......

Comment

At least Evander's son didn't embarrass him and pull that flamboyant crap that Magic's son did...just reading the headlines, I also thought that his son came out. Lol

Comment

So then why didn't this gay relative come out (excuse pun) and defend Evander?

Why didn't you get him to, or get some comments from him at least?

Evander basically said there is something wrong with gay people, and it's wrong per the Bible.

Get real kid.

Comment

Holyfield should just shut the **** up when it comes to these kind of issues. It damages his reputation and makes him appear unintelligent.

Comment

Working...
                      X