Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd hates Bob, wouldn't beating Pac long ago stopped him earning more money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cjgrey View Post
    Lol at USADA covering for Floyd. The same USADA that stalked Lance Armstrong for decades to get a confession out of him? The same Lance Armstrong that was worth hundreds of millions of dollars, who made a killing from selling yellow rubber bands? If anyone could have paid off USADA, it was Lance.
    So it took them a decade to nab an obvious cheat, only after the cycling body management changed, and whistleblowers came out? Good work.

Let me explain the difference dumbo: in cycling these guys are employed by the international cycling body. In boxing they're employed by Floyd Mayweather or GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Right, fighters never show up out of shape, especially going up 2 weight classes after being outmuscled by Juan Diaz and Katsidis in their 3rd division.

DLH's previous fight was at 150, his call to try 147. He called out Hatton first, just wanted a midget to beat on and revive his flagging career. But DLH never asked for a rematch either, so that means he came in optimal shape, right?
      Oscar retired after the Pacquiao fight, you idiot. He was done. And his fight before Pacquiao was against an opponent far below his level. Even a starved ad dehydrated Oscar would knock your ignorant ass out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
        If Floyd beat Pac in say 2010 or so, then maybe the build up of Pac facing Floyd would not have happened and many PPV's lost.
        Good point.

Comment

Nice try, *******.

The "building a stadium" negotiation was before Floyd went to prison.

The $40 million flat fee negotiation was after prison. Two different negotiations.

Pacquiao deserves no more than $40 million right now.
          Nope you're bad on facts once again (where is the Floyd JMM weight link?). Stadium came with the 40m offer, just last year. BTW, MGM Grand also thought it was a good idea:

http://www.vegasinc.com/business/201...eon-surroundi/

Comment

Didn't he fight Guerrero cause he's his mando? What about successfully lobbying the WBA not to strip him of his SWW title for more than 1 year without defenses?

http://www.fight news.com/Boxing/may...ba-belt-189414

Floyd doesn't care about titles, lol. He doesn't care about awards either, right, which is why he went on a racist tirade when Pac won Fighter of the Decade.
            Floyd, at this point does not care about titles. He did at a particular time, but his business leverage has increased since the Canelo fight. Just because you thought a certain way in the past, does not mean you won't think differently when circumstances change. Idiot.

I agree Floyd is a racist. I don't like him as a person. You might be Asian or Filipino, so you're emotionally invested, but a smart person can separate emotions from logic, which you can't

Comment

Oscar retired after the Pacquiao fight, you idiot. He was done. And his fight before Pacquiao was against an opponent far below his level. Even a starved ad dehydrated Oscar would knock your ignorant ass out.
              I guess he thought it was better to retire in humiliation that try avenging that thorough defeat.

You'd think him and his crew of geniuses would have seen the warning signs you saw vs Forbes and stopped the disaster, but they probably don't know **** about boxing to miss something so obvious.

Comment

So it took them a decade to nab an obvious cheat, only after the cycling body management changed, and whistleblowers came out? Good work.

Let me explain the difference dumbo: in cycling these guys are employed by the international cycling body. In boxing they're employed by Floyd Mayweather or GBP.
                And you're too ****** to understand that lance could have paid then off just like you're implying Floyd did.

Comment

Nope you're bad on facts once again (where is the Floyd JMM weight link?). Stadium came with the 40m offer, just last year. BTW, MGM Grand also thought it was a good idea:

http://www.vegasinc.com/business/201...eon-surroundi/
                  If I remembered this one point incorrectly, I own up to it, no problem. It's just irrelevant because Pacquiao deserves no more than 40 M

Comment

Floyd, at this point does not care about titles. He did at a particular time, but his business leverage has increased since the Canelo fight. Just because you thought a certain way in the past, does not mean you won't think differently when circumstances change. Idiot.
                    I just gave you a link from last May with him asking the WBA not to strip him, despite not defending for 1 year and admittedly being too small for the division (hence the CW). Then he fights Guerrero, since he's his mando lol. So if that fairytale makes you sleep better at night, you keep at it.

Comment

I guess he thought it was better to retire in humiliation that try avenging that thorough defeat.

You'd think him and his crew of geniuses would have seen the warning signs you saw vs Forbes and stopped the disaster, but they probably don't know **** about boxing to miss something so obvious.
                      Lol at thorough defeat. That's non athlete logic for you there.

Comment

Working...
                      X