Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Fury: Haye is Now Ridiculed, Credibilty is Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye needs to man up and fight Charr.

Comment

Haye's credibility was lost when he got his little toe out and blamed his loss on it, absolutely disrespecting the fact Ali had broken jaw and fought on like nothing and Marciano had a split nose and carried on like nothing among others...
      He lost his credibility among the hardcore fans in that fight/post fight interviews.

However this Fury drama has done him no favours what so ever. The followers of the sport know he isn't all that from his Wladimir excuses, but the casuals and bandwagoners (especially over here in the UK that think him knocking out Harrison was amazing) even they must think he is ridiculing himself now.

I dont blame Fury for being angry, and I don't even like the guy all that much, but he needs to focus on 2014 and himself.

Comment

How any real boxing fan can defend Haye is beyond belief. People are cowards, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          How any real boxing fan can defend Haye is beyond belief. People are cowards, that's all.
          Are people cowards for supporting a boxer? How exactly?

The Klitschko's have dropped out of their fair share of fights. You support them still, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            David Haye lost the right to have "common sense" applied to him a long time ago. The guy is a fraudster. He's also very rich having robbed the public repeatedly. So is it out of the realms of all possibility that he faked more injuries? No, it's not.
            His fight vs Fraudley was the final nail in the coffin for Sky cutting back on boxing extensively atleast thats what i heard and Warren was crying about it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              His fight vs Fraudley was the final nail in the coffin for Sky cutting back on boxing extensively atleast thats what i heard and Warren was crying about it too.
              They were the ones calling for a Harrison fight too. Good to see they ****ed themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Are people cowards for supporting a boxer? How exactly?

The Klitschko's have dropped out of their fair share of fights. You support them still, don't you?
                Problem is Haye talked wayyyyyyy too much with the K bros beheadings and then taking forever for the fite to happen which was no doubt a two way street and then flopping vs Wlad. Also his run as WBA heavyweight champ wasnt great ill give him the Ruiz fite but Harrison? that fite cost Sky alot and was one of the key reasons they cut back on boxing. Haye has gone past being felt bad or sympathized for kinda like Curtis Stevens vs GGG where even though he performed the humble card was late to play so if you slip ppl will kick you when you are down.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                  They were the ones calling for a Harrison fight too. Good to see they ****ed themselves.
                  HAHAH Harrison did get me behind him too i mean the guy can give motivational talks for days. Behind The Ropes segment was a job well done.

But in the end it hurts boxing as Sky will find other sports im not British but as a fan i wanna see the sport do well in all corners of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    He was the sole reason Sky stopped doing PPVs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      He was the sole reason Sky stopped doing PPVs.
                      That a bad thing? The PPV's they were putting on were just plain old robbery anyway. Haye-Harrison, Khan-Prescott etc twas a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X