Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Fury: Haye is Now Ridiculed, Credibilty is Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye actually had a lot of supporters around this time four years ago. Most of them (obviously not including Michael Paine/Ric "I ain't going anywhere" Grimes) wisely jumped off the bandwagon when David Lame revealed his true self with the Audley farce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
      Yes calling the fights stinkers and shouldn't have been on PPV sure does imply that.
      You answer on behalf of LacedUp now, do you?

Haye will be remembered as one of the biggest hype-job HW 'champions', and rightly so.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
        You answer on behalf of LacedUp now, do you?

Haye will be remembered as one of the biggest hype-job HW 'champions', and rightly so.
        He can still redeem himself by getting it on with the Diamond Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          He can still redeem himself by getting it on with the Diamond Boy
          He's afraid of Diamond Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by SlickRickman View Post
            Haye actually had a lot of supporters around this time four years ago. Most of them (obviously not including Michael Paine/Ric "I ain't going anywhere" Grimes) wisely jumped off the bandwagon when David Lame revealed his true self with the Audley farce.
            Yeah I wondered if they were the same person. Kid had to change his name out of shame

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
              He's afraid of Diamond Boy

The only man in history to hold the WBC Baltic, WBC Mediterranean and WBC Silver International titles simultaneously. David Haye only uses Charr as a springboard to make it to headlines. Its King Charr's division and peasants like Wladimir, Fury and Stiverne are on borrowed time. Theyre gonna make WBC Manuel Charr title and he will defend it against himself shadow boxing in the mirror.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Yeah I wondered if they were the same person. Kid had to change his name out of shame

Haye's performance and excuse was so embarrassing that even one of his biggest bumsniffs abandoned him in his time of need. Completely ditched his account and only resurfaced with a new one after his hero had redeemed himself by assaulting his own trainer with a tripod in Germany.

Comment

• as soon as vitali retired & he heard the WBC was planning a vacant title fight with arreola\stiverne... you know he has to be licking his chops. i'm telling you that haye sees a rematch on the horizon with wlad if he can beat either arreola\stiverne...

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    The only man in history to hold the WBC Baltic, WBC Mediterranean and WBC Silver International titles simultaneously. David Haye only uses Charr as a springboard to make it to headlines. Its King Charr's division and peasants like Wladimir, Fury and Stiverne are on borrowed time. Theyre gonna make WBC Manuel Charr title and he will defend it against himself shadow boxing in the mirror.
                    lol! cheers...i'll join ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlickRickman View Post
                      Haye actually had a lot of supporters around this time four years ago. Most of them (obviously not including Michael Paine/Ric "I ain't going anywhere" Grimes) wisely jumped off the bandwagon when David Lame revealed his true self with the Audley farce.
                      one thing no one remembers is don king was the one who gave valuev to haye as long as he got 3 options on him. valuev retired after haye fight. there was no way don king would allow haye to fight wlad without first taking on ruiz (mandatory) & another winnable fight before getting the wlad fight. don king had half control of haye for ruiz, Harrison & wlad.no way king allows haye to fight wlad on first defence because if he loses then the other 2 fights would not be for a title & probably not draw as much interest. you can thank king for the Harrison fight. he may not have been his promoter but having those 3 options put him in the decision making process & i'm sure he advised him to take a couple easier fights... if stiverne beats arreola you can bet there won't be unification for awhile...
                      Last edited by joe strong; 01-06-2014, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X