Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Fury: Haye is Now Ridiculed, Credibilty is Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
    Were you educated on the same caravan site? Are you Tyson Fury?

I post a gif of Fury punching himself in the face, clearly deriding him, on the first ****ing page of this thread and you're still dense enough to pose such a question.

The picture was in reference to your continued jizz-guzzling of a proven fraud in Haye.
    Last edited by Ham Porter; 01-06-2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
      Have you ever watched movies? What about TV series like Spartacus?

You think all those sword cuts in Spartacus are real?

A small cut like Haye had over the eye is easy to create with a little make-up.
      Make up, have you heard yourself? You sound like a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by SlickRickman View Post
        I post a gif of Fury punching himself in the face, clearly deriding, on the first ****ing page of this thread and you're still dense enough to pose such a question.

The picture was in reference to your continued jizz-guzzling of a proven fraud in Haye.
        There's thousands of people posting everyday on here why would i remember your posts over anyone elses until you replied to mine? Jizz-guzzling? Is that what common ****ing sense is called nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Are you seriously suggesting it's beyond David Haye to fake an injury?
          Absolutely not.

But I'm saying he didn't fake that cut, didn't use make-up and anyone who thinks that is an absolute moron.

Comment

A liar and a con artist, robbing other fighters out of making a living, and people still defend him.

His name should be mud in boxing, but with that weasel Adam Smith and Sky Sports a mile up his arse for some reason, the circus is likely to return.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
              You would? Like that great fight vs Wladimir? Fury would atleast go out on his shield and not look to his toe for a bailout.
              Yeah I agree with that, Tyson Fury for some might be regarded as all talk but regardless he is willing to try his best and stick to his word and if he gets dropped he gets back up...
              Perhaps If he had a more gentlemen approach people would pull their head out and see he isn't that much of a bum it takes guts to talk that smack and go into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Absolutely not.

But I'm saying he didn't fake that cut, didn't use make-up and anyone who thinks that is an absolute moron.
                Can't fake a cut ofcourse, it was clearly real but why would he want to spar without head gear?
                He's clearly been sparring with top class HW's and its a no brainer that you can pick up bruises and so on, he could of done low intensity sparring without the head gear.

Maybe it wasn't fake but it sure as hell was a ****ing ****** thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                  Yeah I agree with that, Tyson Fury for some might be regarded as all talk but regardless he is willing to try his best and stick to his word and if he gets dropped he gets back up...
                  Perhaps If he had a more gentlemen approach people would pull their head out and see he isn't that much of a bum it takes guts to talk that smack and go into the ring.
                  Like when he kept calling out and talking **** about David Price and everytime he had the opportunity to fight pulled out of negotiations and even dropped a title? Fury is no better than Haye any way you cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Exactly. Haye has a record of feigning injury. Only last year, he saw Diamond Boy's YouTube videos and pulled out of their proposed fight.

Charr's scaring all the top HW in to retirement - Vitali, Haye. He's a feared man.

Vitali only took that fight to stay relevant and the stoppage was a set up. The only man in history to hold WBC Silver International, WBC Baltic and WBC Mediterranean titles simultaneously.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Absolutely not.

Why? Did you touch it and stroke it like you do his bell-end?

Comment

Working...
                      X