Miguel Cotto: "Sergio Martinez Fights C and D Class Fighters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
    There was no mention of Floyd in this thread, why bring him in
    PAC-BOY is the biggest d1ckrider on this forum. The big d1ckrider constantly has mayweather on his brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Valid points and an overall good post but Cotto had not pop at 154 what makes u think he will have pop at 160?! I give Cotto props for his death wish but come on even the crappy looking Martinez beats the brakes off of Cotto. Cotto has gotten waxed in all his biggest fights. This one will be no different. Sexy Sergio by brutal pwill esque KO within 7 rds
      Cotto just knocked out Delvin, and Delvin has a damn good chin much better than Sergio's. Sergio gets dropped a lot, the reason why Cotto showed little pop at 154 is because his trainer before Roach told him to box and move, not to sit on his punches. Roach told Cotto to go back to the power punching guy, the one who committed to his combos and it showed.

Comment

Errr....Martinez fought Chavez Jr who is actually a light heavyweight. Knocked Paul William out cold (and Paul William has pretty decent chin). Denzurik first time got KO. Won Lineal from Pavlik. That ain't no C and D class fighters. Keep in mind Chavez Jr's weight compensate for his lack of skills.

Comment

wow, just wow...what will ya'll say when Martinez batters Cotto?

Comment

they really don't like each other huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
              wow, just wow...what will ya'll say when Martinez batters Cotto?
              A relatively healthy Martinez will bloody Cotto for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Collins View Post
                Pavlik never fought Margarito, did you dream it?
                I couldnt go back and edit it in the phone it kept hightlighting other s hit and I was like "f uck it they know what i mean" Lol.

And thank you, (I think fantastic??). Some did see Shane wining that fight or as a draw. I had a lot of Rican friends not knowing who won the fight after the final bell.

Also, (guy with cotto sig and tito display) nobody is disputing Cotto has FOUGHT great fighters, but you gotta beat em for it to count.

Also, to the people questioning Serg's chin. You realize he was hur by much much bigger men right? Not many win fights vs dudes outweighing them by 20 ish pounds. Cotto's chin is much MUCH more shakey. Not only that but the way he responds to being hurt these last few years. I hate to say it and its a bit unfortunate but Cotto shells up and doesnt have that fire to fight through it (not saying thats bad but he will retreat/cower if it becomes too much as where Martinez comes out on fire).

Again, Martinez with any sort of health crushes Cotto but him having that is doubtful. An unhealthy Serg vs Cotto makes a good fight with Sergio slightly favored. Its a bit weird that even a broken to s hit Sergio could win a fight but I guess the dude has the fire still. Lets see if his body can carry his big heart
                Last edited by NearHypnos; 12-29-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Cotto just knocked out Delvin, and Delvin has a damn good chin much better than Sergio's. Sergio gets dropped a lot, the reason why Cotto showed little pop at 154 is because his trainer before Roach told him to box and move, not to sit on his punches. Roach told Cotto to go back to the power punching guy, the one who committed to his combos and it showed.
                  Cool so apply your own logic to Martinez. Sergio destroyed pwill who was undefeated I think and showed an iron chin as well and he also battered pavlik who at the time was the undisputed MW champ. He knocked out that one cat that had never been down in his career and Martinez knocked him out. It works both ways dude

Comment

I like both this dudes. purely warriors and classy in and out of the ring!

May the best man wins!

60/40 fight Slightly leaning for Maravilla though coz cotto is coming up in wt

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      ranking any aspect of Rodriguez over Sergio........shame on you.

Comment

Working...
                      X