No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto: "Sergio Martinez Fights C and D Class Fighters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    But p will and Pavlik are head and shoulders above anyone Cotto has ever beaten....... Cotto's best win is what... An older shane? And not like he dominated that fight seeing as some saw that a draw/loss.

Pavlik was THE dude at 160. Sure, he lost to b Hop but its f uckin B Hop! Dudes a legend and it was not at 160. Pavlik beat on marg pre wrap discovery. P will beat the marg version of what the trolls call "Cotto's papi". I love both these dudes but Martinez has p4p shown to be the better fighter. Fighting better fighters in Pac/Floyd is one thing, beating them is another. Floyd and by that extension Pac could have fought for Sergio's title Vs Sergio but nobody wanted it when he had it. Lol

I'll be rooting for neither as Im a huge fan and respect them a great deal but Martinez at 80... Maybe even 75% should crush Cotto. Serg just has more heart/determination, speed, power, and from the southpaw stance. Too ferocious when he needs to be.
    Pavlik never fought Margarito, did you dream it?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Same a Canelo. Ortiz. Guerrero. Oh the list goes on Floyds resume!
      There was no mention of Floyd in this thread, why bring him in

Comment

this is going to be an amazing thread to bump after sergio beat the living fu%k out of cotto haha who has cotto ever beaten thats elite? he struggled with judah at 140, this fu$ker aint got no chance at 160

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          But p will and Pavlik are head and shoulders above anyone Cotto has ever beaten....... Cotto's best win is what... An older shane? And not like he dominated that fight seeing as some saw that a draw/loss.

Pavlik was THE dude at 160. Sure, he lost to b Hop but its f uckin B Hop! Dudes a legend and it was not at 160. Pavlik beat on marg pre wrap discovery. P will beat the marg version of what the trolls call "Cotto's papi". I love both these dudes but Martinez has p4p shown to be the better fighter. Fighting better fighters in Pac/Floyd is one thing, beating them is another. Floyd and by that extension Pac could have fought for Sergio's title Vs Sergio but nobody wanted it when he had it. Lol

I'll be rooting for neither as Im a huge fan and respect them a great deal but Martinez at 80... Maybe even 75% should crush Cotto. Serg just has more heart/determination, speed, power, and from the southpaw stance. Too ferocious when he needs to be.
          Stopped reading after the "some saw it a draw/loss" in reference to Shane comment.

Anyway, Cotto has fought the best out there, I see people only picking out his weak opponents in reply to his comments. But I will say this, everyone was saying Foreman was supposed to be the one to smash Cotto's face in for 12 rounds and retire him after he beat up Daniel Santos.

Comment

Como habla mierda Cotto at least he can take a loss like a man more or less unlike his whiny chair neighbor.

Comment

Martinez destroys Rodriguez, Margarito(that Cotto fought), Mayorga, Foreman which are Cotto's last 4 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
                Stopped reading after the "some saw it a draw/loss" in reference to Shane comment.

Anyway, Cotto has fought the best out there, I see people only picking out his weak opponents in reply to his comments. But I will say this, everyone was saying Foreman was supposed to be the one to smash Cotto's face in for 12 rounds and retire him after he beat up Daniel Santos.
                Well to be fair a lot did see it in Shane's favor. I personally didn't but a lot of did.

I also didn't pick Foreman to beat him. It was so easy to see the style in favor of Cotto, specially with Foreman being a weak puncher. It was a win/win situation for the promoter to make em fight. A lot of people also picked Foreman fyi to get beat.
                Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 12-29-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                  The same class Chavez jr is in.
                  Really the undefeated Champion equals delvin rodriguez?

Comment

The hype just began. Cant't wait for these two locking their horns.

Comment

These two seem to genuinely dislike each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X