Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snoop Lion Makes Joke About Broner, Elie Gets All Butthurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elie should leave his personal opinions out of his videos, he's simply not bright enough to have an opinion worth sharing (even on boxing the sport he follows).

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      I never even clicked because I'm never watching a video from that channel again after seeing a video where elie seckbach and people in Robert Garcia's gym including Robert Garcia laugh about Jim Lampley supposedly crying over the death of Emmanuel steward. I posted a comment saying it was disrespectful and it got deleted.

Likewise, never gonna give any hits to that leechback. Hes just a paparazzi fanboy no ethics whatsoever often just fomenting intrigue with his tmz like reeeporting. Besides that leechback is an ingrate.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChino View Post
        ellie a ***, he was kissing ass to broner cause broner let him go with him here and there lol, wont be long before he starts sending broner secret sparring videos like he used to do lol.
        funniest sig i've seen in quite some time. +1 internets to you, sir.

Comment

Is this dude serious? So nobody is allowed to laugh at the joker with the big mouth getting his mouth shut.
          Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 12-29-2013, 05:57 AM.

Comment

God Elie is so damn corny.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
              Likewise, never gonna give any hits to that leechback. Hes just a paparazzi fanboy no ethics whatsoever often just fomenting intrigue with his tmz like reeeporting. Besides that leechback is an ingrate.
              Yep. It's about time more people started doing this. I haven't clicked on a single video of his for about a year now - only once by mistake because some butthorn linked a Sally video without warning.

Comment

Elie is an ambassador of blattery

Comment

elie's a clown. how are you gonna use a quote from Floyd to defend a fighter when Floyd's out there making meme's himself? is he next on one of your tirades?

and what's up with this thug life ****?

I don't even check this dudes videos anymore, but I couldn't help myself this time; Elie was butthurt and I had to know who snoop lion was.

Comment

Wow, Elie on some hater $h!t. Getting all personal cause AB got sonned.

Comment

sum1 download this..i wont be surprised elie takes this 1 down.

i dont keep up with elie like i used to...honestly i used to watch his videos daily..was checking like every hour etc...now i only watch like 1 video a month...

but yea..download this.. i do remember him takin 2 videos down in the past..the rios margarito shake and one where he talked **** about dana white

Comment

Working...
                      X