Snoop Lion Makes Joke About Broner, Elie Gets All Butthurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    who the **** is snoop lion?

snoop dog. in the early 90's he was a terrific rapper.

you should listen to doggystyle. it's a classic album.

elle vs snoop. celebrity boxing.

Comment

and im not gonna speak my true feelings about elie...

just know.. i dislike dude.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        I never even clicked because I'm never watching a video from that channel again after seeing a video where elie seckbach and people in Robert Garcia's gym including Robert Garcia laugh about Jim Lampley supposedly crying over the death of Emmanuel steward. I posted a comment saying it was disrespectful and it got deleted.
        What the fúck? Jim Lampley may have a reputation for crying, but crying when a dear friend he worked with for years died - who also happened to be one of the greatest trainers ever - is not a joke. That gym has a serious problem with being classless.

Comment

I had no idea ellie was a street dude. Shocking...

Comment

I always find Elie to be bias and never fair.

Comment

You want to get rid of cokriding traitor scum like Elie? Just stop watching his videos and he goes away like a fart in the wind.

Comment

Ellie is gay for Broner!

Comment

Israeli street life >>>>> Compton street life

Comment

This is probably the dumbest Shyt I ever heard.. So the **** what snoop put a meme of Broner up, didn't the whole world? Lmaoo. And the fact he's calling snoop a sell out, what do you expect him to be a gangbanger all his life? If anything you should be congratulating the man for turning his life around and not out there "shooting an undercover" lol. Because he won't kill anyone he's a sellout and because he made fun of Broner (Like everyone on this site did) he's a terrible person? ES just made himself look like an idiot.

Comment

Typical Seckbach bull****! Are we really surprised the guys got no journalistic integrity? If not for the Garcia's letting him ride their coat tails he'd be packing his bags for Israel! Mayweather threw him out as did roach..

As much as I appreciate some of his videos with "boxing superstars" he just grates on me with his lack of real knowledge and biased ignorant opinions!

Comment

Working...
                      X