No announcement yet.

Snoop Lion Makes Joke About Broner, Elie Gets All Butthurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Lion Makes Joke About Broner, Elie Gets All Butthurt

You really couldn't make this shit up, man.

ellie a ***, he was kissing ass to broner cause broner let him go with him here and there lol, wont be long before he starts sending broner secret sparring videos like he used to do lol.

Comment

"Turn your back on the street life" BHAHAHAHA

Snoop should still be preaching about doing drive-bys and bitches ain't shit I guess.

Comment

Ellie giving us the low down on the street life go ahead ellie tell us all you know about the street life.

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/images/160x/68999.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Snoop posted a picture of AB and Elie was all like "I'm butt hurt, Snoop."

Comment

This was just all around weird' who cares that Snoop post a meme of Broner thousands of other had to; just like when Manny got KO'd it comes with the territory.

Comment

If he goes in the broner thread here his vagina would start crying.

Comment

who the **** is snoop lion?

Comment

I never even clicked because I'm never watching a video from that channel again after seeing a video where elie seckbach and people in Robert Garcia's gym including Robert Garcia laugh about Jim Lampley supposedly crying over the death of Emmanuel steward. I posted a comment saying it was disrespectful and it got deleted.

Comment

Wait Elie, how is this about Snoop? Broner built up the image of a Mayweather(esque) figure with barely any of the skill, got his ass handed to him but somehow that's on Snoop? What, are people suppose to bow down to Broner because he took a much deserved ass beating, really?

Comment

Working...
                    X