Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather & Pacquiao: The Global Statistics (who is more relevant?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    NOW, yes. At the time, a little more popular. You couldn't say Floyd without saying Manny, and vice versa.

Floyd's the mystery man. Who's he gonna cherry pick this time? What dumbass things is he going to say?

manny doesn't bring out the negative reactions like Floyd.
    I don't really think it matters what the reason is. The fact is that he is, by his own design. That's not to knock Pacquiao, though. I don't have anything against him, personally. You're right, though - its tough to say Mayweather without bringing up Pacquiao and visa versa until they actually fight, which probably won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
      I don't really think it matters what the reason is. The fact is that he is, by his own design. That's not to knock Pacquiao, though. I don't have anything against him, personally. You're right, though - its tough to say Mayweather without bringing up Pacquiao and visa versa until they actually fight, which probably won't happen.
      Yeah. Casuals couldn't name another boxer other than Manny or Floyd, so in the end, they have to fight. If they don't. Floyd is the biggest puss in boxing history.

I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        I like how you're turning this into some scientific thing.

Manny just got done fighting. His time in the spot light is over for now. Floyd has a fight coming up. There's a buzz about who he's fighting next.

And I'm sorry. I didn't know casuals didn't have a computer. Of course casuals check up to see the only other fighter that they probably even know about, and see who he's fighting, or what his next move is.

Man, God ran out of common sense when he was making you.
        You keep saying Floyd has a fight coming up but he doesn't, Pacquiao has one before him. Look at the stats throughout the whole year Mayweather id way way ahead. Pacquiao's stock has dropped it's undeniable, keep trying to kid yourself he's more popular, the numbers tell a different story.

Comment

this guy bungalows lmao

Comment

Well you can start to see how obsessed some "fans" are with threads like these. Why on earth would you get upset if someone is more popular then the other to the point where you come in a thread and start lashing out. It just shows you are a fan of a boxer and not the actual sport it self. Who gives a damn who is more popular. I can't believe some people are getting upset because Mayweather is more relevant then Manny... Obviously he is more relevant because he just fought Canelo and Manny is still stained by the KO loss to JMM...

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
              Well you can start to see how obsessed some "fans" are with threads like these. Why on earth would you get upset if someone is more popular then the other to the point where you come in a thread and start lashing out. It just shows you are a fan of a boxer and not the actual sport it self. Who gives a damn who is more popular. I can't believe some people are getting upset because Mayweather is more relevant then Manny... Obviously he is more relevant because he just fought Canelo and Manny is still stained by the KO loss to JMM...
              Just look at the outrage on here whenever there is a BPP linked article that praises Floyd in any way. People get really mad about it every time. They spend all day talking about a fighter they claim to hate, yet somehow he is all they think about.
              Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 12-25-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

pac being adriana limas number one fan shts on floyds groupies.

so we all fantasize about victorias secret models... victorias secret models fantasize about manny... aint that a btch lol

adrianas expressions are priceles..

Comment

... Another of those threads about "Bruce Lee beats Van Damme"...

Comment

Taking a look at the numbers Floyd doesn't have to agree to the fight, pacqiao isn't a draw like Ortiz and guerrero are. How can Floyd duck a fighter not everyone on the planet knows.

Comment

And yourpoint? ..lmao no **** floyds the bigger draw. Hea been since day 1. Its always been can pac beat may not the other way around. Pac has been that solid guy right after floyd all these ears n floyd knows it too thats why hes been posting nonstop bout pac on social media

How about you none if the sttsitics matter cuz flod mayqeatherhimself is searching for pics of pac hmself

Comment

Working...
                      X