Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather & Pacquiao: The Global Statistics (who is more relevant?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Manny has fought an average of 3.26 times per year through the duration of his career (62 fights/19 year career).

Floyd has fought an average of 2.65 times per year through the duration of his career (45 fights/17 year career).
    And that vacation he took did wonders for his longevity. Cycling on those PEDs like a mad man!

Giving his body a 2 year break from in ring punishment, and grueling training camps.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      Yep, you're on drugs.

Dumbass, as soon as someone's done fighting, they go onto to see who the next guy's fighting, and read up on what he's doing.

I'm not sitting here dwelling on Manny's every next step. He just got done fighting, when I see a comments thread for Manny's next opponent, cool.

Floyd's up. It's his turn for the articles, and the "who's he gonna fight?" clippings.
      That's what Pacquiao fans do, normal fans don't go searching Floyd Mayweather unless they hear news on sites like this. Don't lump normal fans into Pacquiao fans ******ed way of thinking.

Comment

And that vacation he took did wonders for his longevity. Cycling on those PEDs like a mad man!

Giving his body a 2 year break from in ring punishment, and grueling training camps.
        Less fights, less media coverage but still more popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
          That's what Pacquiao fans do, normal fans don't go searching Floyd Mayweather unless they hear news on sites like this. Don't lump normal fans into Pacquiao fans ******ed way of thinking.
          Those numbers are probably from casuals. Which is my point. I said hardcore fans will be looking up what Manny's doing, right after he got done fighting.

Most fans will recognize that Manny just got done fighting, and look up what Floyd's next move is.

I didn't think I needed to explain this to a grown female.

Comment

way more popular

Comment

Barely more media coverage. At the time, they were neck and neck. Floyd was always the more popular guy, just because of his image, and people love to cover the "controversial black guy".

And yes, more time for PEDs.

You're so proud of his vacation taking ass.

Comment

Those numbers are probably from casuals. Which is my point. I said hardcore fans will be looking up what Manny's doing, right after he got done fighting.

Most fans will recognize that Manny just got done fighting, and look up what Floyd's next move is.

I didn't think I needed to explain this to a grown female.
                No they won't because Casuals don't give a **** until it's close to fight time, they don't go searching boxers that's why they are called "casual" fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                  way more popular
                  NOW, yes. At the time, a little more popular. You couldn't say Floyd without saying Manny, and vice versa.

Floyd's the mystery man. Who's he gonna cherry pick this time? What dumbass things is he going to say?

manny doesn't bring out the negative reactions like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Explain the scores...how does 100 relate to an entire country.
                    That means 100% of the people using google is searching for that terms.

DUH

Comment

No they won't because Casuals don't give a **** until it's close to fight time, they don't go searching boxers that's why they are called "casual" fans.
                      I like how you're turning this into some scientific thing.

Manny just got done fighting. His time in the spot light is over for now. Floyd has a fight coming up. There's a buzz about who he's fighting next.

And I'm sorry. I didn't know casuals didn't have a computer. Of course casuals check up to see the only other fighter that they probably even know about, and see who he's fighting, or what his next move is.

Man, God ran out of common sense when he was making you.

Comment

Working...
                      X