Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters say LOSING MEANS NOTHING?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why sweet heart,

ADRIEN BRONER

"If he makes a mistake and I have a chance to get him out of there I'm going to get him out of there. If I just beat him to death, then I beat him to death.

"Who doesn't want to see a young star on the rise like Adrien Broner fight a guy like Marcos Maidana, a hard puncher, a knockout artist with 31 knockouts? Who doesn't want to see that? There's always that ‘what if?'

"It's going to be a hell of a fight. I don't go for knockouts but I really feel I'm going to knock this guy out; I'm going to be his first stoppage. I'm going to stop this guy and we're going to move on to the next one.

"Maidana is a good fighter, a hell of a fighter, but he's not on my level. My career is going to the rooftop. It's going to skyrocket. But this is just the beginning. It starts here.

"I don't even think I've showed all of my abilities yet. Maidana is a different type of fighter and he might bring something else out of Adrien Broner that the world hasn't seen yet. Or he might be a regular fighter after I make him look the way I make him look.

"Every boxer wants to be where I am right now. I am the person who is going to take over boxing after Floyd Mayweather. Everybody wants this position. So I don't get mad when I hear that Keith Thurman wants to fight me - he's supposed to. Who doesn't want to be where I am.

"On Dec. 14 we're worried about Maidana. I respect his coach; I respect him as a fighter. People say I'm being bashful, I'm being respectful. I can't talk trash to someone who doesn't speak English. He's looking at me crazy right now and I don't know if he's faking or not. He's a very respectful guy so I have to respect him, but on Dec. 14 I'm going to beat his ass. I'm going to beat his ass for sure. We can be friends after that.

"I'm not coming to play. It's going to be the AB show and I'm going to be victorious. We don't think about losing.

"I don't watch tape but I've seen him a couple of times. Everybody knows Maidana makes a lot of mistakes and you can't make mistakes with Broner.

"You never know. Maybe I have to sit in there and brawl it out with this guy for 12 rounds. Maybe I mess him up in two. Maybe one."

"If we fought tomorrow, I'm gonna **** him up".

Just curious, why is it always the lowest class of human being to find that type of behavior "funny", "entertaining"?

Comment

Originally posted by TAKE THE TEST!! View Post
      This is why sweet heart,

ADRIEN BRONER

"If he makes a mistake and I have a chance to get him out of there I'm going to get him out of there. If I just beat him to death, then I beat him to death.

"Who doesn't want to see a young star on the rise like Adrien Broner fight a guy like Marcos Maidana, a hard puncher, a knockout artist with 31 knockouts? Who doesn't want to see that? There's always that ‘what if?'

"It's going to be a hell of a fight. I don't go for knockouts but I really feel I'm going to knock this guy out; I'm going to be his first stoppage. I'm going to stop this guy and we're going to move on to the next one.

"Maidana is a good fighter, a hell of a fighter, but he's not on my level. My career is going to the rooftop. It's going to skyrocket. But this is just the beginning. It starts here.

"I don't even think I've showed all of my abilities yet. Maidana is a different type of fighter and he might bring something else out of Adrien Broner that the world hasn't seen yet. Or he might be a regular fighter after I make him look the way I make him look.

"Every boxer wants to be where I am right now. I am the person who is going to take over boxing after Floyd Mayweather. Everybody wants this position. So I don't get mad when I hear that Keith Thurman wants to fight me - he's supposed to. Who doesn't want to be where I am.

"On Dec. 14 we're worried about Maidana. I respect his coach; I respect him as a fighter. People say I'm being bashful, I'm being respectful. I can't talk trash to someone who doesn't speak English. He's looking at me crazy right now and I don't know if he's faking or not. He's a very respectful guy so I have to respect him, but on Dec. 14 I'm going to beat his ass. I'm going to beat his ass for sure. We can be friends after that.

"I'm not coming to play. It's going to be the AB show and I'm going to be victorious. We don't think about losing.

"I don't watch tape but I've seen him a couple of times. Everybody knows Maidana makes a lot of mistakes and you can't make mistakes with Broner.

"You never know. Maybe I have to sit in there and brawl it out with this guy for 12 rounds. Maybe I mess him up in two. Maybe one."

Just curious, why is it always the lowest class of human being to find that type of behavior "funny", "entertaining"?

Comment

Who says losing means nothing? It obviously does while a paper unbeaten mark is what means nothing, especially if its against lousy opponents like Wilder for example.

Putting so much emphasis on the "0" is like people implying an unbeatable status until proven otherwise which is silly because they are human beings like you and me, any of them can lose and nearly all do eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Because their fighter lost.
          This

Comment

It's all worth it to see ****s making queer ass whiney threads like this

Comment

Pac fought Marquez the first time and got robbed by one judge of his win (scoring error). Marquez gave Pac a hell of fight but still fight Marquez in second time. As we know Pac barely won by a hair margin. From that moment onwards Pac should already avoided Marquez just like Floyd avoided the Oscar rematch like a plague but instead did the opposite and still gave Marquez rematches until he was koed in the fourth. After the ko Pac said it's part of boxing that you win and you lose some then move on. He accepted it like a man, no whining and crying. So the people still respected and admired Pac despite of his 5 losses.

After Pac lost (Marquez ko and Bradley robbery) nobody ridiculed him (except some Pac haters) but pure admiration because how he accepted his loss like a man and move on. The reaction from boxing fans in general were different though to Marquez and Broner. Marquez is always whining and moaning when he lost while Broner is an arrogant fool. People has mixed reaction after they lost.
              Last edited by straightleft; 12-22-2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TAKE THE TEST!! View Post
                This is why sweet heart,

ADRIEN BRONER

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  Pac fought Marquez the first time and got robbed by one judge of his win (scoring error). Marquez gave Pac a hell of fight but still fight Marquez in second time. As we know Pac barely won by a hair margin. From that moment onwards Pac should already avoided Marquez just like Floyd avoided the Oscar rematch like a plague but instead did the opposite and still gave Marquez rematches until he was koed in the fourth. After the ko Pac said it's part of boxing that you win and you lose some then move on. He accepted it like a man, no whining and crying. So the people still respected and admired Pac despite of his 5 losses.

After Pac lost (Marquez ko and Bradley robbery) nobody ridiculed him (except some Pac haters) but pure admiration because how he accepted his loss like a man and move on. The reaction from boxing fans in general were different though to Marquez and Broner. Marquez is always whining and moaning when he lost while Broner is an arrogant fool. People has mixed reaction after they lost.
                  Green K'd.

Comment

sven ottke, joe calzaghe, Floyd mayweather, ali raymi, and Sampson dutch boy gym. these are the greats of boxing. I don't support losing because losing means you didn't win.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                      Then when a fighter loses they make 100 threads and gifs laughing about it? then turn around and say being undefeated means nothing? obviously if means something
                      Losing means little as long as a fighter is willing to come nack and keep fighting the best in his division.

Comment

Working...
                      X