Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters say LOSING MEANS NOTHING?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do posters say LOSING MEANS NOTHING?

Then when a fighter loses they make 100 threads and gifs laughing about it? then turn around and say being undefeated means nothing? obviously if means something

It means something if a fighter has been protected and says silly things like "I can never lose" while continuously cherrypicking opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
      Then when a fighter loses they make 100 threads and gifs laughing about it? then turn around and say being undefeated means nothing? obviously if means something
      It depends on who the loser is and who he looses to ofc it means something but is not the end of the world.

Comment

I can't help but feel you are referring to Broner for some reason

Here you go

Comment

PAY YOUR BETS, LARRY.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=620900

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Why don't you pay you act like a man for once and pay all of your e-bets?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=620900
            i payed my bets son

Comment

Losing only means something if the fighters puts that 0 on the pedestal.

Seriously losing is nothing, it how you come back that defines you.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChino View Post
                Losing only means something if the fighters puts that 0 on the pedestal.

Seriously losing is nothing, it how you come back that defines you.
                BOOM! good post.

Comment

If you are among the best and fight the best you will lose at some point. All the greats have losses.

So I class Mayweather as a great? To an extent yes, he definitely has elite level skills. However, I just wish he would fight all comers and cement his legacy.

Comment

Because their fighter lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X