Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios, Provodnikov Ready To Face Each Other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios did better against Pacquiao than Broner against Maidana. Rios vs Provodinikov is 50-50 fight

Comment

• Rios is going to beat this dude rios chin is literally made of granite.

Comment

• I'm rooting for Rios but it will be a a war for sure. It will be interesting to see if the fight happens at 140 where Ruslan is the champion, and where Rios by his own admittance doesn't want to go back down to, or 147 where both fighters would be more comfortable at. Personally I hope Rios sucks it up and goes down to 140.

Comment

• Hell of a fight. I got Rios by late TKO, but regardless of who wins both would take a beating in the process. Looks like 2014 is going to be one hell of a boxing year. So many great matches waiting to happen

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            Did Mayweather land 4-5 punch combinations off of Guerrero's chin for 12 rounds? Pac did brutalize Rios, It was like a professional fighter In the ring with a 12 year old amateur.
            my opinion Manny just used his speed to outbox Rios, he landed shots but Rios was never hurt or in danger of getting KO, he just couldn't catch him. Rios lost convincingly but I wouldn't say he was brutalized.

Comment

• Rios needs to take a tune-up. He is going to lose to Ruslan...then he will be on a losing streak of 3 losses

Comment

• Originally posted by ButtScratcher^^ View Post
                The consensus is provo wins this. But what if, -- it turns out, rios can take provo's best shot? Provo isn't a dynamic mover like pacquiao is; and thus, rios will be able to unleash extreme volume punching that he is very much capable of doing so. Rios has a better stamina and a very hard puncher as well so if he can take provos best punch. I think provo is going to be stopped due to cuts or freddie is gonna have to.
                Th3 question is how many can land to make a difference

Comment

• Good if this fight materialized, bec. this leave Pac to fight Bradley. JMM is out because he is not willing to put risk his win back to Pac. He will embrace this one of a kind victory to the last breathe of his life rather than to give it back to Pac. He knew of course that lucky punch will come only once in a life time, and he'll not be lucky next time. So make it Pro vs. Rios, and Pac vs Bradley on April!

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    I don't care about all that. I'm talking about this kid trying to advance his career. He had a helluva year last year. Now its time to keep rollin'. Arum wanted to match him with Pac next. He didn't wanna do it because Pac is his "friend." Arum said "**** him." Rios is done. Let's cash him out in a must see action fight that's gonna put miles on both fighters. Now Provo's manager or whoever says he's exclusive to HBO. If that's the case, why hasn't HBO rewarded him with a multi-fight contract? My point is, he's being loyal and not getting that loyality back in return. Freddie Roach doesn't give a **** about Provo. He just knows that Pac is on his way out and Provo is the next best fighter in his stable. And he doesn't wanna have to choose between the two because he risks pissing Provo off and not having him when Pac is done. You think Pac gives a **** about Provo? They don't even speak the same language. So exactly how do you get "so close" to someone that you can't even have a conversation with? You think HBO gives a **** abouut Provo? Please. If he had any value to them he'd have a multi-fight deal. I just hate to see this guy being taken advantage of. He seems like a good guy. And he seems like a trusting guy. And I'm afraid that he's putting too much trust in folks that don't have his best interests at heart.

Comment

• Bam Bam gets a lot of hate, but he is always game to take on anybody.

Provo-Rios would be brutal. I feel bad for a few of these fighters at 147 - Rios, Alvarado, Provo... because every fight they take a lot of punishment, win lose or draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X