X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Sounds like a done deal.

they're lagging...i want this **** announced on the very first commercial of the Super Bowl

Comment

I'm just waiting for the announcement to see how fast the narrative goes from "Floyd is ducking!" To "Manny is washed up anyway/this should have happened ages ago/another excuse."
      It's already started lol. Gonna be a funny few months

Comment

I'm just waiting for the announcement to see how fast the narrative goes from "Floyd is ducking!" To "Manny is washed up anyway/this should have happened ages ago/another excuse."
        Well you might get it from others, but you won't get it from me. This is for the era, and i hope both fighters realize what is on the line. This fight will be talked about for decades.... This is the stuff of legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          they're lagging...i want this **** announced on the very first commercial of the Super Bowl
          I've been thinking for the past few weeks that I'm actually gonna have to sit through a Super Bowl for the first time in my life to wait for this

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I've been thinking for the past few weeks that I'm actually gonna have to sit through a Super Bowl for the first time in my life to wait for this
            Have a beer and enjoy some real football

Comment

• I will believe it when I'll see them fighting in the ring, Period.

They have fooled me way too many times for me to believe this **** again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

it's well worth it, Dirk...some people tune in JUST for the commercials

the party im going to, we even have bets on what type of commercials will be shown first ie. movie, car, beer, chips etc

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Have a beer and enjoy some real football

Why do you guys call that **** football? Its more of a throw ball than football.

when is this **** starting anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
                    Well you might get it from others, but you won't get it from me. This is for the era, and i hope both fighters realize what is on the line. This fight will be talked about for decades.... This is the stuff of legend.
                    Im with you 100%. Man, if this happens...

Comment

Im with you 100%. Man, if this happens...
                      I know man... I know. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but just thinking about it gets me pumped up.

Comment

Working...
                      X