• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      Merry Christmas from the Pacquiao's:

Lol @ all his kids having mustaches
      ...peasants

Comment

uh is that jinkee or erik morales with a wig? i recognize that nose when i see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
          Despite those videos assessing the careers of Pacquiao & Floyd, this black ****** guy still picks Floyd to decision Pacquiao. Interestingly, he also believes Aaron Pryor would beat Pacquiao.
          Yes and that's a proove that he has no agenda, but despise that Floyd stans, like MayMosPeaHop for exemple, still think S. Carman is irrational and delusional lol! All that just because he's keeping it real 100% about Floyd and talks honestly about what a b1ichAzz pu*sy he is...
          Last edited by StefanTosic; 12-25-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• And come on... stop acting as if Arum is guilty of something THIS TIME. I mean I don't like him at all and he's probbably robbing his fighters like Don King, or like P Diddy his artist, but this May 2nd date wasn't a try to duck Floyd at all, he was just trying to get more money as it's every promoter's goal. He would still want this fight to happen even if it happens on that particular date, he just wants to take the maximal profit from Cotto vs Alvarez fight, SO PLEASE you can keep lying to yourself that he's guilty this time but don't try to fool as with that ****...

Comment

Kid 2nd from the left on the bottom reminds me of this guy

Comment

• Are you all there? Hello?! Who walked away from negotiations so far between Floyd and Pac?

Let me answer for you, Team Pac did, twice. Hopefully it is not a 3rd time.
                Last edited by JWHardin; 12-25-2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                  And come on... stop acting as if Arum is guilty of something THIS TIME. I mean I don't like him at all and he's probbably robbing his fighters like Don King, or like P Diddy his artist, but this May 2nd date wasn't a try to duck Floyd at all, he was just trying to get more money as it's every promoter's goal. He would still want this fight to happen even if it happens on that particular date, he just wants to take the maximal profit from Cotto vs Alvarez fight, SO PLEASE you can keep lying to yourself that he's guilty this time but don't try to fool as with that ****...
                  Get a freaking grip.

Comment

• Very intelligent post... Oh I almost forgot to mention great arguments you displayed under my quote! I totally believe you made a lot of people think about it and prehaps start looking defferently at this situation.

Comment

• I almost got to believing,as Floyd fans have said all along, that it was Arum holding it up. I was ready to throw them under the bus until I read these comments today by Dan Rafael

"No. I do not believe Mayweather-Pacquiao happens on May 2, if at all. I think they'll get Cotto-Canelo worked out and it will be on that weekend. And also, let's get one thing perfectly clear -- it is not Top Rank and Bob Arum looking to go on May 2 to screw Floyd. They don't care about the May 2 date. That date is the date Golden Boy and Canelo want for his next fight. It's not Arum."

"As far as I know it's been one-way traffic on Manny's side trying to make it. As I understand it, Les Moonves is in contact with the Mayweather camp and not getting anywhere."

Comment

Working...
                      X