This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matisyahu View Post
    I almost got to believing,as Floyd fans have said all along, that it was Arum holding it up. I was ready to throw them under the bus until I read these comments today by Dan Rafael

"No. I do not believe Mayweather-Pacquiao happens on May 2, if at all. I think they'll get Cotto-Canelo worked out and it will be on that weekend. And also, let's get one thing perfectly clear -- it is not Top Rank and Bob Arum looking to go on May 2 to screw Floyd. They don't care about the May 2 date. That date is the date Golden Boy and Canelo want for his next fight. It's not Arum."

"As far as I know it's been one-way traffic on Manny's side trying to make it. As I understand it, Les Moonves is in contact with the Mayweather camp and not getting anywhere."
    Source? Link would be useful.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ith-dan-rafael

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
        Probably the only video blogger for who's opinions I respect because he's the one of most rational guys I've ever seen, he just posted 2 new videos about this topic:

Yup the truth.

Comment

• Finally, a Floyd-Manny face to face interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtmVXJtuAB0

Comment

• Every mutual opponent they have barring Marquez, Manny dished out worse beatings, heck even against Marquez Manny inflicted overall more damage, it was just a bad style matchup for Juan.

Mayweather fans were in what's known as ''cognitive dissonance''

When Manny whooped DLH, the excuses poured out about being ''drained'' etc, Oscar was the A side and had everything his way, he started camp around 152 and if you watch him against Floyd he's really not that different. But Fl0mos don't want to accept reality, there must be an excuse.

Cotto - Out come the drained and PEDs excuses

Margarito - Drained doe blah blah blah

Clottey - Paid to lose blah blah blah

Hatton - Floyd ruined him doe... blah blah blah

Mayweather fans didn't want to accept what they were witnessing, there is always an excuse!

http://www.learningandteaching.info/...dissonance.htm

Comment

• One thing Sayf Carman neglected to clarify in his videos is why the Pacquiao's losses don't affect his legacy much. In the same way Ali's losses doesn't...or Sugar Ray's losses...Duran's...Hearns'...Sugar Ray Robinson's... It's part of the game. Taking up the challenges is the more important factor.

Comment

• 2015. the fight happens or the fight does not happen at all!!

Comment

• if floyd wouldn't fight maidana unless he wore pillow gloves you think he's going to fight manny and let manny wear punchers gloves? obviously not so the fight will never happen because neither guy will change their mind with floyd being in the wrong again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    Every mutual opponent they have barring Marquez, Manny dished out worse beatings, heck even against Marquez Manny inflicted overall more damage, it was just a bad style matchup for Juan.

Mayweather fans were in what's known as ''cognitive dissonance''

When Manny whooped DLH, the excuses poured out about being ''drained'' etc, Oscar was the A side and had everything his way, he started camp around 152 and if you watch him against Floyd he's really not that different. But Fl0mos don't want to accept reality, there must be an excuse.

Cotto - Out come the drained and PEDs excuses

Margarito - Drained doe blah blah blah

Clottey - Paid to lose blah blah blah

Hatton - Floyd ruined him doe... blah blah blah

Mayweather fans didn't want to accept what they were witnessing, there is always an excuse!

http://www.learningandteaching.info/...dissonance.htm
                    What are you talking about? Freddie Roach is the one who said Oscar was drained and you're a fool if you thought Oscar didn't look different at 145 than he did at 154 a year and a half earlier. Freddie Roach said he could see the IV marks on Oscar's arms on fight night. They had to rehydrate Oscar using an IV and you don't think he was drained?! You are a perfect example of "cognitive dissonance." You ignore facts that go against your perception of reality.

Oscar hadn't fought at 147 in nearly a decade and had to cut more weight than he had done in recent years. Of course Manny dished out a worse beating. What would you expect when knowing Oscar was having drug fueled parties with hookers in between fights (there are pictures of this) And was fighting at a weight he hadn't made in several years?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X