No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Maidana Is As Much A Mismatch As Pacquiao vs Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
    How is Maidana a hype job. How many people in here are saying he beats Mayweather.

Quit throwing that idiotic word around just because it suits you right now.

What has Khan done to earn a Floyd shot, at 147 nonetheless.
    He beat Maidana for one

which alone makes him a better fight for Floyd

What chance does Maidana stand if he cudnt beat "Khan" the bum as some of you put it or Devon?

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      maidana dropped and hurt both karass and lopez with straight punch combinations too. broner's bogus shoulder roll couldn't do **** about those looping punches so i think it was by design from robert garcia rather than the old maidana showing up.
      Yes. I think Maidana got away with some stuff he wouldn't get away with against Floyd, by design as you said.

I still don't see his style inflicting any meaningful damage or shots on Floyd. Especially the current Floyd who has reverted back to a hit and run style since he got back with his dad. I would be surprised if this ended up being anything else besides Floyd Vs Baldomir-esque. And I predicted that Maidana would beat Broner.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=621395

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
        Yes. I think Maidana got away with some stuff he wouldn't get away with against Floyd, by design as you said.

I still don't see his style inflicting any meaningful damage or shots on Floyd. Especially the current Floyd who has reverted back to a hit and run style since he got back with his dad. I would be surprised if this ended up being anything else besides Floyd Vs Baldomir-esque. And I predicted that Maidana would beat Broner.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=621395
        missed your thread pre-fight, great read.

let's be honest though, a lot of fights at 147 are mismatches for floyd. maidana's awkwardness and attitude would be refreshing to see against him though. khan would likely try to box floyd and look foolish doing it.

Comment

Adrien Broner is the new Andre Berto, beat him and you get a Mexican holiday fight vs Floyd.

Comment

froid man up and fight pacquiao, stop being pusssie and coward. so much excuses after excuses. p4p chicken ****

Comment

Mayweather would embarrass Maidana a total mismatch, but you embarrassed yourself saying Rios is at the same level.

Comment

This may not be the general opinion now but it will be if/when Floyd beats him just like every opponent has been. Same old boring story

Comment

Garcia may have added a few extra wrinkles to Maidana's game, but he's not improved to the degree that he'd present any serious threat to Floyd, obviously. Part of why he did well against Broner was that Broner stood right in front of him. Show him movement and he's not the same fighter. It'd be a predictably easy fight for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Of course it is but its easy to fool some people into thinking Maidana is suddenly a much better fighter when you give him favourable opponents

They're not fooled, they're just playing stupid for their favorite fighter.

Comment

no it wouldnt be because maidana is on a winning streak and deserves it.

Rios was coming off a loss and should of never fought pac. it was a disgrace and thats why that ppv didnt do well

Comment

Working...
                      X