April 26th, 2014 - Barclays Center
    Garcia vs. Khan 2
    Porter vs. Brook
    Quillen vs. Murray

May 3rd, 2014 - MGM Grand
    Mayweather vs. Maidana
    Broner vs. Matthysse
    Bika vs. Jack

That's a good way for Mayweather to map-out his opponent in September.

Comment

Devon Alexander is all I have to say...don't let his win over a major hype job in Broner fool u he's not beating Floyd. I like chino too but it's not happening.

Comment

Maidana is more deserving, but i like Khan's style more, speed vs speed.

Both will lose though by UD. Floyd won't go for the KO.

Comment

I thought fans wanted to see Floyd against someone with a SHOT. Please don't encourage this mis-match. Maidana is Heavy handed but is way too slow and predictable. None of the fans that want this fight will give Floyd any credit when he wins.

It would be a smart business move though. Floyd gets an easy big payday against a fighter that gets a lot of hype and many fans for whatever reason Think have a good chance to pull the upset. He beat Broner so apparently Maidana has the style to give Floyd hell.

Comment

Im actually curious about this fight. Maidana can take a shot, is constant pressure and actually let's his hands go, not to mention then power behind those hands.

More than that tho, is the awkwardness of his punches. His right hand isnt just a simple straight right, but comes from about every angle known to man. That lead reaching left hook might come into play aswell.

All in all, i see khan being a bigger waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by avnikuka View Post
              Realistically speaking, His odds to win are far greater then Cotto's, The Ghosts, Canelo, Khans, Hattons, Victors, and Mosleys. Marcos Maidana is a smarter fighter then people are giving him credit to be. He does a lot of faints, great body work and is rough. He's offensive is deceivingly intelligent.
              Yes.

Mayweather is not immune to rabbit punches. Robert Guerrero landed them. But The Ghost is not a puncher. Imagine Chino's rabbit punches.

I think Maidana can wobble Mayweather. Then stop him.

Maidana would be the biggest puncher Mayweather has ever faced.

Note: Josesito Lopez said Maidana is, without question, a bigger puncher than Saul Alvarez. Source watch?v=ae-HUvh9y20

Comment

Lets focus on Devon Alexander, rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  Yes.

Mayweather is not immune to rabbit punches. Robert Guerrero landed them. But The Ghost is not a puncher. Imagine Chino's rabbit punches.

I think Maidana can wobble Mayweather. Then stop him.

Maidana would be the biggest puncher Mayweather has ever faced.

Note: Josesito Lopez said Maidana is, without question, a bigger puncher than Saul Alvarez. Source watch?v=ae-HUvh9y20
                  The only boxers with enough ring IQ and discipline and stamina to beat mayweather is GGG/Ward/ maybe Lara but im not 100% sold on him, and they are in the wrong weight classes. We will not see mayweather fighting at 152-154 ever again I believe. Pacman is Shell of his former self and has no chance in hell in winning. Khan will get caught with too many left hooks and get laid out. Maidana while all you Floyd haters / Maidana Bandwagoners want to believe he will win like he did vs Broner. Broner is a horrible defensive fighter. Floyd has shown he has not slowed down in the least and if anything looks better now then he did years ago. Stop with this nonsense. Maidana does deserve the payday don't get me wrong but he has no chance outside of Floyd catching father time to win. His power wont mean ****, his jab while improved will get parried/blocked, pull countered on all night and wrapped up. No ref lets a opponent rough house mayweather so get that out your mind too. You guys are reaching really hard if you think anyone from 140-147 has a chance vs Mayweather. His only chance in losing is fighting 154-160lbers and/or father time. That's the facts.

Comment

Who will Joy cherry pick ?

answer: Chinny chin con, er ah KHAN , sorry.

Who should Joy fight ?

Answer :

PAC
                    Maidana
                    Porter
                    Thurman
                    Garcia

Maidana has a shot because of the gameness he possess's !!!!!

Maidana is relentless, something Joy has not seen in Years and has DUCKED for at least TEN YEARS

Margo was RELENTLESS and Joy DUCKED HIM and the beat goes on.

Maidana has power to back up 12 rounds of relentless HAVOC.

IF a shot lands from somewhere out of nowhere and Joy does the two step chicken dance then Maidana will be on him like a chicken on a june bug.

I won't be like when OLD MAN MOSES nailed Joy and quit

of course I see JOY pot shoting and running but Maidana will be ready chin power and gameness relentless wading thru the counters to land the BOMB

Comment

• Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                      He's earned it more than anyone else I'd day he's the most deserving. Two good wins over JSK and lopez, and the Beatdown of boxings next golden child broner who would you say deserves it more?

danny garcia is definitely a more deserving fighter at this point. he'd also outbox and beat the f#cking garbage out of maidana.

i'm just getting a huge kick out of people sh#tting so heavily on broner, and then saying that maidana deserves a fight with flipping floyd mayweather jr. he didn't "deserve it" before the broner fight.

everybody is allowed his own opinions. it's a problem when those opinions are contradictory.

Comment

Working...
                      X