Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I Want To See if I Can Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd will win every round against Maidana. Maidana won't be able to do **** against floyd. That's easy money. Will be just like the canelo fight

Comment

• Although Money would have an EZ payday, most def the fight will be more competitive than canelo.wouldn't drop the ppv fo sho...

Comment

• He'll probably end up fighting both next year
        the Pacquiao fight won't happen, so all that is left right now is Khan, Maiadana, Garcia (has to move up first and test himself at 147) those are the names in the division with Golden Boy.
        I'm more concerned about the under-card to be honest with you.
        If he can get a guys like Broner, Wilder, Khan, Fury, Maidana on the under card depending on who his opponent is it will be another great card that Golden Boy has put together.

Comment

• I love CHINO's fights but with JUNIOR is a miss-match like was with ALEXANDER;if CHINO is a better fighter now he has to fight a rematch with ALEXANDER and beat him,the fight was the only one ugly i watch with CHINO though.
          Last edited by lutenco; 12-21-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• Floyd would make Maidana look like a club fighter. Floyd KO's Khan.

Comment

• There should be a term for this hencefourth. Ohh lets call it Mayweather serendipity shall we? This guy is luckier than a rabbit's foot with a four leaf clover between its toes.... AND PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER BUY IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER!! man save some of this ******ity for the SUPPOSED more guillable people will ya?

How the hell is Madiana going to touch Floyd? Guererro is twice as mobile and couldn't touch Floyd.

Kahn is a legitimate threat and now people are so guillable that they will let Floyd escape that fight to fight a flat footed, slow, albeite determined, guy who beat a guy who arguably could have not had his hand raised in 3 of his victories...a guy with no head movement, who goes back in straight lines....knocked on his ass from unbalanced positions, a guy who also fed the hype machine and who the corrupt match makers made sure got past Ponce and Paulie....

You know what? maybe boxing fans deserve what they get after all.....:bukkake:

Comment

• Need I remind people, Maidana lost quite easily to Devon Alexander....

Devon Alexander. Let that sink in.

Comment

• Get in line Maidana. Everyone wants to see if they could beat Floyd Mayweather and make a career payday for their trouble including light heavyweight titlist a B. Hop.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    There should be a term for this hencefourth. Ohh lets call it Mayweather serendipity shall we? This guy is luckier than a rabbit's foot with a four leaf clover between its toes.... AND PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER BUY IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER!! man save some of this ******ity for the SUPPOSED more guillable people will ya?

How the hell is Madiana going to touch Floyd? Guererro is twice as mobile and couldn't touch Floyd.

Kahn is a legitimate threat and now people are so guillable that they will let Floyd escape that fight to fight a flat footed, slow, albeite determined, guy who beat a guy who arguably could have not had his hand raised in 3 of his victories...a guy with no head movement, who goes back in straight lines....knocked on his ass from unbalanced positions, a guy who also fed the hype machine and who the corrupt match makers made sure got past Ponce and Paulie....

You know what? maybe boxing fans deserve what they get after all.....:bukkake:
                    I said before the Canelo fight was made that if it happens it would be a farce now I'm saying the same thing about Khan 10 fold. The only thing interesting about Khan v Floyd is to see if Floyd could get the ko.

Comment

• Originally posted by trufightfanatic View Post
                      I said before the Canelo fight was made that if it happens it would be a farce now I'm saying the same thing about Khan 10 fold. The only thing interesting about Khan v Floyd is to see if Floyd could get the ko.
                      Canelo is a totally different bird than Kahn and if you think you are special for seeing that mismatch....Please. My grandmother could have called that one.

Floyd has been fantastic however he is hardly knocking them out these days. Kahn is mecurial but even if he has a bad chin the last thing he has to worry about is a Ko.

kahn's jab will trouble Floyd, and his speed may actually allow him to catch Floyd. Floyd might be able to make kahn timid but if I were in the Kahn camp the last thing I would worry about would be the KO.

I would be suprised if Floyd takes this fight...as a matter of fact my friend since a plate of crow awaits one of us...Let me be the first to pick up my fork and say "I doubt Floyd will fight Kahn." I bet he winds up with Madienna or some other fighter that is flawed, beatable but is viewed as more of a challenge than Kahn.

I said it here first. Floyd is to smart to even get in the ring with Kahn. Lets see if it actually materializes shall we?

Comment

Working...
                      X