Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Meydana is found guilty how will yall respond?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
    smh the fight was closer than yall make out smh.
    #JusticeforAB

Comment

shaniqua

Do u work for broner?.....he got his ass whipped.....let it be .....they tryna find a way to keep him undefeated lol8

Comment

I don't think Garcia or Ariza would be dumb enough to give Miadana illigal substances in between rounds. C'mon. It's way too obvious and although I don't care for Ariza he's just not that dumb.

Speically, after the whole Rio's deal. Miadana was already chin checking AB. No need for any juicing when he was already putting work in. Makes no sense and AB and fans are looking for an excuse. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
          #JusticeforAB
          Ima sig that.

Comment

117-109 116-109 and 115-110 is not a close fight and the judges went out of their way to be generous to Broner since he was supposed to be the future superstar for Golden Boy. Broner might have won one or two rounds tops. Maidana won 10 or 11 rounds plus two knock downs. It was a one sided beat down, plain and simple.

Comment

Comment

While I enjoyed watching Broner go down I have to say that the fact hat there's nothing visible in that clip makes this whole thing even more suspicious. Ariza claimed he stuffed dental cotton rolls in his mouth yet there's nothing there. My best guess would be he tried waking him up with smelling salts/ammonia after Broner landed that cheap shot at the end of the 11th.

I don't really read the forums much beat is it standard for blatantly obvious racist account to post on this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan12 View Post
                  There is nothing in the napkin. Only reason its a big deal is because of the media and every one making a fuss that is why they are looking into.

The blood test and urine would show some thing if he did in fact take some thing. If Maida was cheating it would be 2 the lead up to the fight before RIOS got popped. U would have to be a idiot to already be suspected of giving one of your fighter illegal **** to give another fighter stuff in the middle of a fight.

The video really shows nothing unless test show otherwise lack of evidence. You broner dick lovers are crazy calling him a cheat over nothing.
                  you have not heard of aaron pryor lol. I dont think he cheated but to say the piss test will tell us one way or the other is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    When it comes to Mayweather, Broner or Rigondeaux... I truly don't care how they get beat. What happened on Saturday is and will always be recorded in boxing history and that's satisfying enough.
                    But if they cheated to beat Golovkin.. You will rage.. C'mon bro cheating shouldn't be praised

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
                      While I enjoyed watching Broner go down I have to say that the fact hat there's nothing visible in that clip makes this whole thing even more suspicious. Ariza claimed he stuffed dental cotton rolls in his mouth yet there's nothing there. My best guess would be he tried waking him up with smelling salts/ammonia after Broner landed that cheap shot at the end of the 11th.

I don't really read the forums much beat is it standard for blatantly obvious racist account to post on this forum?
                      yes those type of posts are always the ones with good karma to lol

Comment

Working...
                      X