Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Meydana is found guilty how will yall respond?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    maniac310.
    Wow. Nothing screams "I'm a loser" more than what this guy is doing. Thanks for that - some of the people here...just wow.

Comment

ariza did some shifty stuff in the corner and it looked like he possibly gave maidana a pill or something to swallow.

ariza probably looks shifty when he's making a cup of coffee in the morning. i don't think there's anything to worry about unless there's something that comes up in the drug test.

i think it's before the last round if you care to look. it's just funny because it's ariza
      hahah just saw the vid, missed it durin the fight, tbf it seems to be more like smelling salts as Maidana breaths in rather than swallow but even thats illegal. also, if it is some kind of drug stimulant, maidana cant really escape considering there are post fight tests.

It's now maidanas strength that beat broner though, maidana outjabbed him too and in parts out boxed him. bye bronee

Comment

Call Al Sharpton

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
          Call Al Sharpton
          smh Al and Jesse need to get on top of this!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
            smh its looking like Meydana cheated wit the commission comin out sayin dey gona investigate those pills.

And shady ass ariza wit his pills and DMAA, looks like he probably gave Meydana some DMMA too if he gave it to Reos.

Yall gona be real mad when da truth comes out, Meydana a cheatin ass.

When do the results from USADA come out? I can't wait.
            Its called GRAMMER....use it!

Comment

most people just ignore links. thats why people cry out for people to embed videos.

Comment

maniac310.
                No it's keep it objective. After the fight he was acting like a Marcos can. Now he's back to trolling like aN ignorant broner fan lol. These guys eat it up too

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  No it's keep it objective. After the fight he was acting like a Marcos can. Now he's back to trolling like aN ignorant broner fan lol. These guys eat it up too

i generally attribute all of the racist alts / caricatures to "maniac 310." "thuggery, too." they love me for it.

keep it objective is an alt of maniac 310.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanBox View Post
                    I dont have to worry. Chino's clean.
                    lol at your entire sig.

Comment

There is no condoning it if true, but it was between the 11th and 12th, where he was recovering from an ILLEGAL late shot. Most of his damage was done already, didn't effect the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X