Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Meydana is found guilty how will yall respond?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    When it comes to Mayweather, Broner or Rigondeaux... I truly don't care how they get beat. What happened on Saturday is and will always be recorded in boxing history and that's satisfying enough.
    mayweather is unbeatable

Comment

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
      smh its looking like Meydana cheated wit the commission comin out sayin dey gona investigate those pills.

And shady ass ariza wit his pills and DMAA, looks like he probably gave Meydana some DMMA too if he gave it to Reos.

Yall gona be real mad when da truth comes out, Meydana a cheatin ass.

When do the results from USADA come out? I can't wait.
      Go look at the video on youtube it looks like Arizza is just wiping him down with a towel stop being a sore loser

Comment

Who is this meydana u speak of? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i generally attribute all of the racist alts / caricatures to "maniac 310." "thuggery, too." they love me for it.

keep it objective is an alt of maniac 310.
          Wow this is all news to me. Damn that muther****er is really a self-hating f*ggot

Comment

F**k the bull**** when u gonna let me hit that shaniqua

Comment

for the idiots who like to not read and are blind

Comment

He beat the dog **** out of your punk of an overrated hype job so show him the respect to spell his name correctly. MAIDANA. The only thing Maidana is quilty of is punching that ugly, cheating, faking to get a DG turd Broner hard and often, knocking him on his ass twice and winning every round.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
                  smh its looking like Meydana cheated wit the commission comin out sayin dey gona investigate those pills.

And shady ass ariza wit his pills and DMAA, looks like he probably gave Meydana some DMMA too if he gave it to Reos.

Yall gona be real mad when da truth comes out, Meydana a cheatin ass.

When do the results from USADA come out? I can't wait.
                  Reported for racism....

Comment

Meydana......?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      He beat the dog **** out of your punk of an overrated hype job so show him the respect to spell his name correctly. MAIDANA. The only thing Maidana is quilty of is punching that ugly, cheating, faking to get a DG turd Broner hard and often, knocking him on his ass twice and winning every round.
                      smh the fight was closer than yall make out smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X