Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd on Opponent Selection "Boxing is a Business. Its Not About Working Harder..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's look at their last 3 fights.

Canelo vs Rios - Canelo is the better fight and every one can agree with that.

Guerrero vs Marquez - Marquez is considerably better and we can all agree with that.

Cotto vs Bradley - We can all agree that the difficulty these two fighters bring are pretty identical.

So the selection of opponent between Mayweather and Pacquiao are right there, 50-50.Yet only Floyd gets bashed for his selection, despite it actually being very good.

Comment

'work SMARTER, not HARDER'

he wants an easy fight , instead to defend his belt to manny, he pick khan ,, fight between manny and floyd will happened 2020,, its good to watch the collest fight of that year...:bukkake:

Comment

God why does Floyd always set himself up like that.
        We can now add another one to his list of doding the pacquiao fight
        -Its not about working harder, its about working smarter
        going against his hard work, dedication lingo lmao

add em up! to
        -its all about hit and dont be hit
        -self-preservation
        -yes, you're next..i never said that

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Let's look at their last 3 fights.

Canelo vs Rios - Canelo is the better fight and every one can agree with that.

Guerrero vs Marquez - Marquez is considerably better and we can all agree with that.

Cotto vs Bradley - We can all agree that the difficulty these two fighters bring are pretty identical.

So the selection of opponent between Mayweather and Pacquiao are right there, 50-50.Yet only Floyd gets bashed for his selection, despite it actually being very good.
          Not just that but Mayweather's last 4 opponents will all be fresh names, while you can guarantee Pacquiao is going to rematch both Bradley and Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
            Wrong, Shaniqua is Keep It Objective.
            Stop snitching bro!!!........KIO is my dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
              God why does Floyd always set himself up like that.
              We can now add another one to his list of doding the pacquiao fight
              -Its not about working harder, its about working smarter
              going against his hard work, dedication lingo lmao

add em up! to
              -its all about hit and dont be hit
              -self-preservation
              -yes, you're next..i never said that
              lol this guy is a walking contradiction!!

Comment

he's been doing this in his entire career, it's just that more people realized it now how much of a joke his legacy is.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
                  Brotha Floyd is gon beat anyone they put in front of him! Stop bringing Pac up he gon' lose!
                  Then why he's ducking Manny Pacquiao? lol! you just can't accept that your homie Floyd Mayweather can't beat Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

I hate the idea of the Khan fight so much and like many others, I would much rather see him fight Danny Garcia but for some reason Danny doesn't want his payday. So it's whatever.

I wish he would stop ducking Pacquiao though.

Comment

• He didn't say anything that wasn't true. Im sure if he had 3 opponents to choose from and they all had similar records and the same amount of marketability he would choose the toughest one. He's just saying that some of the most marketable opponents aren't the same as the hardest so he's looking to fight the hardest at his age. and he should. He's earned the right to choose who he fights. I have no problem with the Khan fight at one time Khan was a P4P fighter that was cleaning out his division.

Comment

Working...
                      X