Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boycott floyds next fight if no pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wont boycott

We don't care about Mayweather/Pacquiao because pacquiao is not in
    Floyds league.Pacquiao has been dropped over and over again...and Floyd
    will drop him too.Pacquiao was getting dropped early in his career and he
    is still getting dropped today!...Floyd is a Rolls Royce and Pacquiao is a Pinto.

Comment

Originally posted by toooooool View Post
      We don't care about Mayweather/Pacquiao because pacquiao is not in
      Floyds league.Pacquiao has been dropped over and over again...and Floyd
      will drop him too.Pacquiao was getting dropped early in his career and he
      is still getting dropped today!...Floyd is a Rolls Royce and Pacquiao is a Pinto.
      You don't care. Most of the boxing world does. If it's such an easy fight and it def would be the biggest fight ever, why has Floyd come up with excuse after excuse. Manny is an all time great fighter. Floyd is the best at not getting hit. Floyd is also good at using Mexicans to make money and taking all the credit for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        lol if all the members on here were to boycott a floyd fight, floyd will prolly lose out in about less than $1000 in ppv money. like thats gonna make any difference to him lol. there's millions of other people that buys his fight that is not on this forum.
        We all know that 100 mil. is cigarette money to Floyd, but at the same time the only recourse a fan/customer has is to vote with his wallet. It may be futile but at least some people are willing to stand on principal, and that's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Stribling View Post
          We all know that 100 mil. is cigarette money to Floyd, but at the same time the only recourse a fan/customer has is to vote with his wallet. It may be futile but at least some people are willing to stand on principal, and that's a good thing.
          He's in contract for 32mil purse no matter what...even if 0 people bought his PPV....he'd get 32 mil. At this point the fight is pretty much not going to happen. Oh what could've been.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            Should we boycott Pac's next fight too, if it's a Brandon Rios tailor made type opponent or a rematch with Bradley? I don't think so. Boxing aficionado's will still watch both as will alot of casual fans.
            The one who seems to be avoiding the fight for a while is floyd.....all fingers point to Floyd buddy NOT pac! This is my reason as to why i would like to boycott.

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
              I love boxing , and will def watch the fight BUT at a bar not buying that ish!!!
              hope floyds numbers tank like pacs, which i think it will after the canelo no action bout. (more canelos fault though). it will humble him down much like broner needed. and showtime will continue to push floyd toward pacquiao fight

so our only hope is if floyds next fight tanks because his whole ordeal is on ppv buys/ticket sales, so if no one buys he has to take on a big name opponent to make up for it much like he had to with canelo. bu$iness baby
              BOYCOTT/ STREAM IT ONLINE OR WATCH AT BAR!
              im with you on that! screw the BS already!

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
                The one who seems to be avoiding the fight for a while is floyd.....all fingers point to Floyd buddy NOT pac! This is my reason as to why i would like to boycott.
                Mayweather fights the same time every year...Arum said pacs next fight in april...like he does everytime Mayweather picks a date...let's be fair here. Rios was probably the worst opponent of either fighter in the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                  Mayweather fights the same time every year...Arum said pacs next fight in april...like he does everytime Mayweather picks a date...let's be fair here. Rios was probably the worst opponent of either fighter in the last few years.
                  u make a good point, BUT floyd is the one makin up all the excuses to NOT fight! if u wanna be fair, then lets be fair. I believe its safe to say (thru evidence provided in this forum) that floyd is the one avoiding this fight at all cost! Pac has agreed to all the dumb BS mayweather wanted and yet here we are still nowhere near sealing the deal. You must admit this is all fishy since its not the 1st time or the last. There's video proof of floyd saying why he wont fight pac...we've all seen it. you want to be fair, then be fair and make an unbiased decision as to why this fight hasn't happened. I'm sure we'll come to the same conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    If Floyd fights Khan, you'll see me b*tch. That would be a dumb fight, straight up.

But I couldn't complain about any of these

Maidana
                    Lara
                    Garcia
                    Pacquiao
                    Bradley
                    hahah dude he aint fighting Lara, nobody knows who the **** he is nor gives to shyts about him. Bradley & Pac forget about it. They with Arum.

That leaves Garcia or Maidana. It'll most likely be Garcia next (after Khan) since he deserves it more.

Comment

Boycott only becomes effective when you give fans alternatives like free streams or something like $4 fees for online subscription. Or tell them to watch in pubs, or public places. You can also campaign about pooling, like hundred people per PPV sale. Tell your friends and relations to watch at a friend's big house and watch the fight there. Anything that minimizes the need to pay numerous PPV per house. Go on Facebook, Twitter, and spread the message.

Comment

Working...
                      X