Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boycott floyds next fight if no pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Matthysse Garcia II is on the undercard Ill have to. Im sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      If Matthysse Garcia II is on the undercard Ill have to. Im sorry.
      You can bet your a$$ they're gonna have to put on maybe thee greatest undercard in history to sell a Floyd/Khan sparring session.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          You can bet your a$$ they're gonna have to put on maybe thee greatest undercard in history to sell a Floyd/Khan sparring session.
          Yeah. Maidana vs Porter or AB, Canelo Lara would be great as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I do believe Floyd/Lara does better than Floyd/Ghost. I also believe that the majority of people here would agree with me. make a tread and poll it.
            I don't know man. May v. Guerrero was on Cinco De Mayo, Guerrero was coming off of a brutalizing win over Berto which had more views than Lara/Trout if i'm not mistaken (could be wrong). Robert had a fan friendly style, and Ruben Guerrero also added to the pre fight hype.

Lara is Cuban, so Cinco wouldn't add much, not many people know him and he only has a handful of fights under his belt.

I'm a Lara fan, I would love for the fight to happen, but I doubt it does more than the Guerrero bout.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              what's your point?
              boycotting it won't work.

Comment

44 people agrees.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Where has Pacquiao said he wants this fight next. Last I heard Mayweather said he was fighting in May, and Pac announced he would fight in April. Pac doesn't want the fight.
                  Of course Pacquiao wants to fight Mayweather. He has said so many times and he said it again after his win with Rios. Arum said he wanted to talk with Mayweather or Golden Boy about making the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. Mayweather and Schaefer both made it clear there would be no Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. Pacquiao is set to fight in April not because he does not want the Mayweather fight because he clearly does want that fight. Pacquiao knows that Mayweather is fighting Khan in May 2014 as sure as death and taxes.
                  Of course he will fight someone else in April because he has zero chance of fighting Floyd in May 2014..

Comment

Don't really understand why Pacquiao beating a punching bag sets him up as the 2nd best welterweight again.

He needs 1 more fight against a higher level of competition to see if he's still top level.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      lol if all the members on here were to boycott a floyd fight, floyd will prolly lose out in about less than $1000 in ppv money. like thats gonna make any difference to him lol. there's millions of other people that buys his fight that is not on this forum.

Its evident ur not familiar with the power of social networks, nontheless, we have to start somewhere dont u think? Or do u like being cheated on mega fights as a boxing fan?

Comment

Working...
                      X