Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boycott floyds next fight if no pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
    I think its time us fans get what we want! If floyd wont fight pacquiao in his next fight then we should all boycott and not pay for the fight! Hes smiling making millions happy and laughing while we get stuck with a $60-$70 tab per fight for fights that are espn fights at best. This is ridiculous already, if your the "best in the world" then fight the other man who's also considered the best in the world not to mention the past decade! Who cares if he got ko'ed by marquez, robbed by bradley. Cotto has lost alot of fights and is still gettin shots at the big names. We keep getting the run around and the **** end of the stick with this fight! The fans wanna see it, the casual boxing world wants to see it and yet so many excuses to avoid it! Its time we stop getting suckered into paying so much for hand picked ppv fights that we all know the outcome. If floyd wont fight pacquiao then we should all boycott! Idc who's fault it is although my personal opinion is that floyd's the ducker! Lets just make this happen already!
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm on board, we've given way too much money to that ****er to not be delivering the best fight by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
      Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm on board, we've given way too much money to that ****er to not be delivering the best fight by now.
      Thanks, I'm just sick and tired of the excuses!

Comment

I'm down.

We should all have a big streaming party when he fights Khan

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
          I think its time us fans get what we want! If floyd wont fight pacquiao in his next fight then we should all boycott and not pay for the fight! Hes smiling making millions happy and laughing while we get stuck with a $60-$70 tab per fight for fights that are espn fights at best. This is ridiculous already, if your the "best in the world" then fight the other man who's also considered the best in the world not to mention the past decade! Who cares if he got ko'ed by marquez, robbed by bradley. Cotto has lost alot of fights and is still gettin shots at the big names. We keep getting the run around and the **** end of the stick with this fight! The fans wanna see it, the casual boxing world wants to see it and yet so many excuses to avoid it! Its time we stop getting suckered into paying so much for hand picked ppv fights that we all know the outcome. If floyd wont fight pacquiao then we should all boycott! Idc who's fault it is although my personal opinion is that floyd's the ducker! Lets just make this happen already!

Should we boycott Pac's next fight too, if it's a Brandon Rios tailor made type opponent or a rematch with Bradley? I don't think so. Boxing aficionado's will still watch both as will alot of casual fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Lara is gunning for Canelo? What does that mean? Canelo is ginng for Angulo and Molina. Guess which is more priority.

You keep talking about fights after May. Why? Why not the May fight??

Canelo is gunning for Cotto. He knows that's a big payday and he knows he can win it.

Comment

Floyd should wish Manny a happy birthday today lol

Comment

Good luck with that

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I still have yet seen you tell me why Lara/Floyd is unrealistic. All Floyd fights are ppv. No matter who the opponents is.

But tell me why Lara is an unrealistic opponent. You who are so full of common sense.

It's unrealistic because he is a natural 54 pounder. Floyd's too small to fight a natural 54 pounder at 54, hence Canelo at 52. Cotto being a former JWW and WW it was ok at 54. He will stick to 47 from now on.

Comment

I love boxing , and will def watch the fight BUT at a bar not buying that ish!!!
                    hope floyds numbers tank like pacs, which i think it will after the canelo no action bout. (more canelos fault though). it will humble him down much like broner needed. and showtime will continue to push floyd toward pacquiao fight

so our only hope is if floyds next fight tanks because his whole ordeal is on ppv buys/ticket sales, so if no one buys he has to take on a big name opponent to make up for it much like he had to with canelo. bu$iness baby
                    BOYCOTT/ STREAM IT ONLINE OR WATCH AT BAR!

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      It's unrealistic because he is a natural 54 pounder. Floyd's too small to fight a natural 54 pounder at 54, hence Canelo at 52. Cotto being a former JWW and WW it was ok at 54. He will stick to 47 from now on.
                      Floyd is the jr middleweight champion. Thee jr middleweight Champion. 3 time. Top fighter in boxing. This excuse does not exist.

Comment

Working...
                      X