No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Maidana-Broner Rematch Clause; Many Options For Each

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Is that because you think he can no longer make 35? Or do you think he's too big an attention to leave boxing's current glamor division and fade into the background right now a actually attempt to build his resume down at 35?
    Broner is all about his cred, and going all the way back down to LW, despite having a title will IMO make him look like a weakling/puss

with that in mind, I think Broner can settle back in at 140 (where he's yet to officially fight) and maybe pick up a title there before going back to Welter

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
    I was salivating at the idea of Thurman vs maidan a, aren't hey both WBA champs anyway?
    Thurman is currently the WBA Interim champ if I'm not mistaken, making a fight between the two pretty logical

Comment

These promoters are going to have to force Thurman down these fighters throats

Comment

Beating or not id love to see a rematch and again I would pick AB to win. He got caught cold early and never fully recovered but he fought with heart on shaky legs for 12 rounds. Had Maidana on the brink at a few late moments buz El Chino would pop him and reset that early buzz! Good fkn fight lets do it again! Anyone sayin they dont want to see a rematch is a Maidana fan or Broner hater that knows the truth. AB can and will better El Chino if they fight again.

Lock it!

Comment

Broner vs Canelo March 8th. Both coming off their first defeats.

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
            Beating or not id love to see a rematch and again I would pick AB to win. He got caught cold early and never fully recovered but he fought with heart on shaky legs for 12 rounds. Had Maidana on the brink at a few late moments buz El Chino would pop him and reset that early buzz! Good fkn fight lets do it again! Anyone sayin they dont want to see a rematch is a Maidana fan or Broner hater that knows the truth. AB can and will better El Chino if they fight again.

Lock it!
            Lmfao you're sick. Keep believing that if it makes you feel better about Broner getting completely humiliated last night in front of the entire boxing world. That fool got demolished.

I hope they rematch so Maidana can blitz that posing ass biznatch again, he done already snatched his soul. This time it doesn't even go the distance. Maidana KOs Broner in the mid rounds

Comment

No Reason For A Rematch; Boner Got Beatdown No Matter How Game U Thought He Was

Mayweather wouldn't and doesn't give rematches. Maidana is not going to fight his close countryman friend Matthysee. Not sure why they keep bringing up Victor Ortiz, Devon Alexander and Amir Khan like they are credible. Boner should go fight those guys. ****** for Mayweather to be picking from that B-level pool.

You have Maidana, Garcia, Provodnikov, Bradley, Pacquiao & Mayweather in the top group.

You have the Marquez, Matthysse, Guerrero, Porter in the next group.

Then you have Thurman, Alexander, Rios, Alvarado, Mags, Boner, Peterson in the c-level group.

Then your Friday Night Fight tomato cans: Judah, Khan, Ortiz, Soto-Karass, Berto and the rest.

Comment

broner needs to work on his defensive game he was hit to the body throughout the whole fight the only way he can do this is train with either floyd mayweather sr or his brother roger. Money would of never took the punishment that broner took.

Comment

Let's do Adrien Broner vs. Lucas Matthysse.

Comment

Broner vs Canelo? Broner vs Matthysse? Lmao damn ya'll trying to get that boy put 6 feet under

He needs to find him a few Gavin Rees clones or something. Or better yet just disappear for a few years ala Mike Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post

Lock it!
                      Dude was dominated 10-2, 11-1. What else needs to be seen?

Comment

Working...
                      X