Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Maidana-Broner Rematch Clause; Many Options For Each

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: No Maidana-Broner Rematch Clause; Many Options For Each

There is no contractual clause that would mandate a rematch between newly crowned welterweight titleholder Marcos Maidana and now-deposed Adrien Broner, whom Maidana topped by unanimous decision on Saturday night.

Nevertheless, Richard Schaefer of Golden Boy Promotions said immediately afterward that he “wouldn’t mind a rematch.”

That would easily be doable, given that Golden Boy works with both Maidana and Broner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We want Maidana-Thurman! Winner gets a well deserved shot at Mayweather! Make it happen, we're ready! Last night was beautiful, one of the boxing nights I've ever experienced! Closest satisfaction to seeing Mayweather get beat, so amazing!!

Comment

Matthysse vs Broner both coming of losses

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        Matthysse vs Broner both coming of losses
        Would Mathysse come up for 147?

I like Maidana and Thurman, but if they ever fight I believe Thurman is gonna be victorious which is why I rather see them fight other people.

How about Maidana vs Porter?

Comment

Man oh man the WW division is chock full of great matchups. The best part is you can lose and still jump right back into the mix(Paulie). Next year should be great for the sport.

Comment

OK I get it , leave JOY jr out of the picture because they want CON for the JOY fight.

AB = About Bulls###

Now AB is BAB = Big A$$ Bird

Why throw Con to the Con when we have :

PORTER
            MAIDANA
            THURMAN

And NOT least of all ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PACMAN

Joy jr is NEXT for the beat down then he can go play with his "PAID" whores

Comment

Now this clown of Adrien Bronner maybe wants the fight with Gamboa, who is far better than him. Of course, always there are excuses for the loosers who avoid the Cubans like Canelo-Lara, or Rigondeaux-Nonito- Santa Cruz or Bronner-Gamboa. All the insecure fighters always find an excuse for not be expose as hyped boxers without quality

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                We want Maidana-Thurman! Winner gets a well deserved shot at Mayweather! Make it happen, we're ready! Last night was beautiful, one of the boxing nights I've ever experienced! Closest satisfaction to seeing Mayweather get beat, so amazing!!
                I like yer posts !

Personally I would like to see Maidana vs May Jr or Thurman vs May JR

NOT CON vs May Jr

Comment

Typical WBC
                  Still holds the WBC belt, hasn't defended it since last year

Comment

Man, I thought someone was joking about Broner getting his hair brushed while getting checked by the trainer. I just rewatched that and caught that part. OMG.
                    Last edited by ThatDude44; 12-15-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X