Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who's Floyd supposed to fight in May???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    what about Maidana vs Danny Garcia

could the Danny kill the next Argentine hype
    This is the fight I was thinking of...it would be a huge fight!! Def entertaining and interesting....they could put this as an undercard fight for Floyd's may 3rd bout...make it the co-feature...

I get it that Floyd needs an opponent but u can't just throw everyone's name I'm the mix...there are other fights to make with these fighters...and I just wanna point out that someone here mentioned Lara is NOT calling out Floyd but instead calling out canelo and they r right it should be a Lara vs canelo fight...period

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
      This is the fight I was thinking of...it would be a huge fight!! Def entertaining and interesting....they could put this as an undercard fight for Floyd's may 3rd bout...make it the co-feature...

I get it that Floyd needs an opponent but u can't just throw everyone's name I'm the mix...there are other fights to make with these fighters...and I just wanna point out that someone here mentioned Lara is NOT calling out Floyd but instead calling out canelo and they r right it should be a Lara vs canelo fight...period
      But people just want to say Floyd is ducking Lara, even though Lara wants Canelo right now, and that's the fight to make at 154 given Floyd is most likely fighting at 147 next.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ronin- View Post
        and when Mayweather beats Maidana convincingly, the same people will say Maidana was not a credible opponent and that he beat an overrated Broner for a shot. Gotta love boxing "fans"
        Maidana would get his ass UD'd by Floyd, easy.

Beating Broner proves nothing.

Comment

I gotta say that maidana should get a crack at floyd..

just like ortiz and ghost were coming off big wins over berto, Maidana now has ko'd lopez, soto-karass, and beat up broner..

MAidana-floyd would be a huge step up from khan-floyd

I think they should make floyd-maidana, with khan-broner on undercard

Comment

I think Khan will get the fight with Mayweather in May. I don't like that fight but it is what it is. As a boxing fan I would like to see Mayweather vs Lara at 154.

Mayweather already beat Canelo. Why would Lara want to fight Canelo?. To be the best you have to beat the best and thats Mayweather at 154.

Swift wants to go into the 147 slowly. Porter,Thurman, Maidana would be Mayweather's choices at 147 no thanks.

Comment

You should just come to terms with the fact its going to be Khan

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                Maidana would get his ass UD'd by Floyd, easy.

Beating Broner proves nothing.
                Only he derailed the hype train that is Broner right?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  But people just want to say Floyd is ducking Lara, even though Lara wants Canelo right now, and that's the fight to make at 154 given Floyd is most likely fighting at 147 next.
                  There's no "most likely" about it.

He is fighting at 147 next.

He will fight at 147 every single fight unless a huge money fight is available.

He's a Welterweight and that's where he'll fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                    Only he derailed the hype train that is Broner right?
                    Pretty much. I don't get why people are sitting here like, "woah, he beat the great Broner!" and not like, "woah, Broner fuggin sucks!"

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                      It'll be Maidana, the illusion of getting Floyd KOed is there and after that performance, people will tune in.

But then again khan has a win over maidana, so I hope they don't use that to promote a khan fight.
                      That is what I am thinking is going to happen. Floyd can beat Maidana but he will have to take some punishment which he doesnt like. Floyd really wants to fight Amir Khan so I think they are pushing for that fight big time.

Comment

Working...
                      X