Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who's Floyd supposed to fight in May???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
    If Floyd can remove that Tampon, Pac.
    You do know Pacquiao's team have already announced he's fighting in April and even gone so far as to name his shortlist of opponents (Bradley, Marquez or Provodnikov)- after saying they want to fight Mayweather next.

Kids today.... they just don't pay attention.

Comment

LARA!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        That's what's going to happen.

Maidana-Thurman
        Brook-Porter
        Garcia-Pauli

And.....

You know it.
        From a matchup standpoint I'd prefer Khan over Maidana anyways.

And Maidana vs. Thurman is a WAY better fight than Maidana vs. Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          From a matchup standpoint I'd prefer Khan over Maidana anyways.

And Maidana vs. Thurman is a WAY better fight than Maidana vs. Floyd.
          I can see your point but I'd personally rather Maidana solely because he's a ranked WW with a belt.

Can totally understand your point of view though.

Just don't want to see the Khan fight!

Comment

Yeah Mayweather vs Lara is going to happen, sure thing.

Floyd's fighting at 147 next, I highly doubt we see Mayweather fight above that again. I'm stunned boxing fans aren't calling for Canelo vs Lara.

I couldn't hate on a Lara fight though either. But it's laughable people would say Floyd is ducking Lara, if he chose to fight Danny Garcia or Marcos Maidana.

Comment

he could just fight pacquiao and stop making excuses as to why he shouldn't fight him

Comment

Lara isn't even calling out Floyd. He wants to beat Molina and Canelo first like a champion. Wish more fighters had that mind set.

Comment

Maidana or Broner wasn't even in the horizon so now Floyd fans wants big brother to get revenge? Gtfo...fight Garcia, Lara, even Thurman would be a good option. Khan is always one punch away from losing a fight. That's too predictable to make it an event

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                    Maidana or Broner wasn't even in the horizon so now Floyd fans wants big brother to get revenge? Gtfo...fight Garcia, Lara, even Thurman would be a good option. Khan is always one punch away from losing a fight. That's too predictable to make it an event
                    I wanted the Garcia fight, but it seems Danny wants to take a tune up or two at 147 first. I'd like the Lara fight, but I think there's a higher probability of him fighting another true 154, like Canelo.

Thurman would be a good fight, but IMO he got his first legit win yesterday in Karass. Maidana also holds the title, and is riding three legit wins.

Comment

what about Maidana vs Danny Garcia

could the Danny kill the next Argentine hype

Comment

Working...
                      X