Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not gonna lie, Rigo had me sleeping...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not gonna lie, Rigo had me sleeping...

I enjoy some of his fights but last night I had to fight my sleep. Man was this a snoozefest

No gonna lie,, this thread has me sleeping

Comment

Was pretty bad.At times i thought rigo was gonna bring the fight
      to agbeko,But then a light punch from agebko and rigo would start
      running for sum reason.

Comment

Do people really expect a Rigondeaux fight too be some kind of blood and guts war ?, because you really shouldn't go into any of his fights thinking that, if you've seen his previous fights did you really think this one was going too be much different ?.

Comment

So deeznuts, what you're saying is that you blamed Rigo, for making a record breaker of punches thrown, not throw any punches?? That's Rigo's fault?? Wow.

Comment

I was falling asleep too but it sure as hell wasn't Rigo's fault.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

agbecko did'nt do **** either..

can anyone blame rigo for the fight being boring ?..hell yeah

can anyone blame rigo for fighting the way he does?.. ofcourse not..

it's that simple...

Comment

agebako did his best josh clottey impersonation

Comment

Was expecting to go at him like he did Teon Kennedy and Rico Ramos. They're both to blame Agbeko more than Rigo since he was scared as fk and Rigo who could have possibly put more together to make it interesting

Comment

Saw people leaving early. So clear that the guy is terrified of taking risks. Even when he's moving forward he's still waiting for his opponent's punches to counter. The booing didn't faze him.

Donaire need not rematch this guy. The booing would again force Nonito, who is a counter puncher himself, to come forward and make mistakes. The Cuban is just basically waiting. There would be no activity if both are waiting to counter. The aggressor is disadvantaged. Donaire/Rigo rematch is a useless fight. It's probably twice boring than the first. This fight is hard to sell.

Comment

Working...
                    X