No announcement yet.

GGG vs Kirkland = FOTY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
    Either that or Kirkland gets KOd in the 1st but this is the fight i want to see. I think it would do well for their ratings too.
    I doubt is GGG's team would take the fight because it would be too dangerous for him. He has no problem moving down to 154 to fight Floyd Mayweather, a guy he knows cannot knock him out, but he would be much more weary of Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      GGG would destroy kirkland with the first few shots he lands,,,

It would be entertaining while it lasted, but GGG is all wrong for kirkland...

I wouldnt mind seeing kirkland vs willie nelson TBH
      willie nelson???? that cuello guy had him on queer street for the last 1/2 fight. nelson doesn't have a chin, decent boxer but no chin at all. hes a nice guy but kirkland would spark him out. easily

Comment

GBP, Arum and DiBella aren't likely to give GGG or Kirkland shots at their fighters, maybe HBO will actually push for this.

Comment

This fight will be made for ggg hbo date in April. Count on it. Nobody wants to fight gennady and Mandingo will fight anybody.

Comment

Kirkland with that chin and stamina? KOd in 2... Tapia hurt him to the body a few times it seemed (Kirkland would stop punching and kind of "back" off).

I change my mind. GGG in 1. Kirkland doesnt beat any top middles. Every single one KOS him. Unlike most the 54 guys the top middles can take it and they can dish it violently.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

GGG's post fight interview would last longer than that actual bout

Him good boy. I like sports that say hi to your mom. Chocolate bicycles taste like truck. Anyways, good time had by all.

Comment

Stevens vs Kirkland would be more interesting

Comment

kirkland would become a good boy in record time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Vision... View Post
                    Stevens vs Kirkland would be more interesting

agree.

kirkland vs macklin, too.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

GGG's post fight interview would last longer than that actual bout

max, this is my... sport

i am... box

this is present to his parents. i say hi.

big thanks, max.

Comment

Working...
                      X