Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would be absolutely gobsmacked if khan losses to FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castillo did beat Mayweather and you can't even argue that. He won on the scorecards, but lost in the court of public opinion (which is what really matters).

Comment

I'll tell you what If Khan through some freak of nature would happen to beat Floyd especially by KO I would laugh so folking hard, like this

Comment

Khan glass jaw = YES

Khan careless in the ring = YES

Khan not even in the same class as Mayweather = YES

This fight is easier to predict than Tyson vs. Mcneely and is an absolute waste of money. I refuse to buy this garbage fight, and so should you.

Comment

I am already gobsmacked (w.e the fk that means) that anybody even talking about this fight serious. Khan almost got ktfo in his last fight by a lightweight?=yes Khan hasn't been relevant to boxing in years?=yes . I wouldn't buy this fight with someone else's money.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            i got khan ko'ing floyd with a left hook to da body. out cold!
            Khan studied the 9th round of Hopkins v. De La Hoya and has been dropping all his sparring partners with liver shots in the gym.

Mayweather excuses are being made already. He was too old for Khan. Canelo took all of the steam out of him. He drained himself coming down from light middleweight. We knew this would happen because Judah took Mayweather the full distance but Khan beat Judah in 5 rounds. Mayweather had 84 amateur wins, but Khan had 101. Khan is in a no-win situation, he never gets his just due.

Comment

Khan is going to start off well like he always does, he is going to look sharp and quick Early and maybe even put up a good fight for the first 3-4 Rounds then his stamina will start to go like he always does and Mayweather will start landing and counter MORE AND MORE

Please don't try to hype this BS fight out of DESPERATION, Khan don't belong in the same ring as Mayweather, but of course some of you are going to hype your self up and come up with reasons why Khan has a chance "BECAUSE HE IS FAST"

Speedy alone won't beat Mayweather, not only that but yeah Khan looks fast against guys who stand right in front of him...don't leave out the McCloskey fight in which a OLD Chop Chop Corley looked better than Khan did against McCloskey. McCloskey had NO PROBLEMS making Khan miss and at times was flat out making him look FOOLISH when they fought. Mayweather is 100x more slicker than McClosky and Mayweather can also Counter after he makes you miss

This fight is pure **** and I hope this is NOT the fight Mayweather and Showtime will give the fans, this fight should be on the damn undercard of Canelo vs Cotto if that happens lol

Comment

Pointless thread.

Comment

Khan is getting KO'd, he gets dropped by moderate wind gusts so Floyd's flush counter shots will be the end of him.

Comment

Great thread...hilarious ....funnier than "Queen is best all time band" thread.

Comment

as long as khan holds his china chin it will be a long night for floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X