• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    kHAN faster Mayweather=yes

Khan got more power than mayweather=yes

Khan younger than mayweather=yes

Khan better aMTEUR PEDIGREE THA mAYWEATHER=YES.

Castillo already beaten mayweather so hes not really a undefeated fighter.

IMO Khan, ggg, cotto and Pacquio should be mayweathers last 4 fights and no way is he leaving with his "0" in tact.
    OP is ******ed = yes

Comment

IMO Khan, ggg, cotto and Pacquio should be mayweathers last 4 fights and no way is he leaving with his "0" in tact.
      I think your chances of being absolutely gobsmacked are close to 100% because Floyd will certainly knock Khan out. Mayweather is better than Khan in every way. Floyd is faster and he hits harder. Floyd takes a punch far better than Khan and he has never been cleanly knocked down while Khan has been KOed twice and knocked down and hurt many times. Mayweather is a vastly superior boxer than Khan. He is more accurate with his punches, has better timing, a much better defense and a far greater ring I.Q. If you really believe Khan will win then bet on him because he will be a huge underdog. How many points will you bet me if I bet on Mayweather to beat Khan? By the way, Floyd is fighting Khan next but he will never fight GGG. Floyd will fight GGG when hell freezes over. Floyd won't fight Pacquiao either. Get real. Floyd might fight Cotto after he KOs Khan because he knows he can beat Cotto. Floyd will pick his next 4 fights carefully and retire undefeated. Floyd fighting GGG, that's a pretty funny joke. Floyd knows his limitations.

Comment

Don't blame TS for this. This is what happens in the bubble.

Comment

ok lets analyse this seriously now. Khan has never legitimately been down in a fight, he was always winning before he got koed and was completely robbed against the drugged u Pederson, even if I factored in the horrendous point deductions.(which is hilarious as Pederson was on, well peds)

So what it shows is power is khans worst night mare, floyds last ko was when??Ortiz???

Ive been saying this for ages and not band wagon jumping. How does Floyd beat khan, talk me through it please?
          Ortiz can take a punch, the shot that Berto dropped him with would have KO'd Khan ez

Khan fights like a ****** once he gets stunned (which happens to her easily), christ even Garica timed and hit her with a counter, dude is slow as molasses compared to Floyd, both mentally and physically.

Comment

Khan faster than Julio Diaz = yes

Khan got more power than Julio Diaz = yes

Khan younger than Julio Diaz = yes

Khan better amateur pedigree than Julio Diaz = yes

Result.....Khan still got dropped and beat from pillar to post against Julio Diaz.

Comment

Comment

Khan's punches are ultrafast but they look pity pat punches in bunches. This is a fight Floyd would not need sucker punching to knock out an opponent. Hey that's good for your legacy Floyd having a KO late in your career. Better take this one. Lot of suckers will pay for it.

Comment

Is there any doubt Khan has the worst fans in all of sports...or anything?

Comment

I would be absolutely gobsmacked if Floyd decides to fight Khan...

Comment

Khan stops Floyd on cuts in 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X