Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan's Resume- Is it good enough for him to fight Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEAH if he would have defeated Danny Garcia at least

Comment

What can you say about this Floydiots? Your hero is a pound for pound king then by fighting bums, glass jaw, past its prime and tailor made for him. Cherry picker!

Comment

Answer to the OP's question: NO!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPosadas26 View Post
          What can you say about this Floydiots? Your hero is a pound for pound king then by fighting bums, glass jaw, past its prime and tailor made for him. Cherry picker!
          The sad part about it is that Khan has a better record in his last 3 fights than Manny Pacquaio. And Khan certainly hasn't been knocked senseless like Pac was last year. LOL!!

Comment

It's not about the resume, it's about what sells tickets and ppvs.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
              The sad part about it is that Khan has a better record in his last 3 fights than Manny Pacquaio. And Khan certainly hasn't been knocked senseless like Pac was last year. LOL!!
              And yet Floyd still fears Pac as if he was the devil himself lol

Poor FLoyd fans, either way you put it, Floyd ****s himself

Floyd says Pac isnt worthy yet he picks Khan...

FLoyd fans should demand your hero fight Pac, so yall can shut us Pac fans up

Comment

Miguel Cotto was Floyd's last credible opponent

****, even he was shot by then.

Comment

You guys don't think you might be getting played? The more I hear Khan talk the less I think he's getting the fight. I can see Khan on the undercard.

Comment

whatever way you look at it, khan should not even be under consideration for a mayweather fight. garcia is more desrving than khan and garcia doesnt even deserve it.

it just goes to show that mayweather is after a fight where he can make decent money but the risk of defeat has to be low. as far as im concerned, floyd needs to fight pacman or as usual i wont be interested and wont be buying.

Comment

Floyds resume isn't that great of late as well, so him fighting khan would be fighting someone with a slightly less good resume than himself.

Khan is as good as Ortiz and Guerrero I would say. Khan has maybe looked vulnerable of late though and that's the problem. But he has the attributes to trouble FLoyd perhaps.

So its ok for Floyd to fight khan imo, but hopefully not at the expense of fitting the other fights in before he retires. So yes It would be good is he fought Garcia as well, and Bradly and Pac and even GGG and Martinez as well if he thinks he can handle it.

Floyd is supposed to be as good as Pac, SRL and Ali, so show it if you are able and willing.

Comment

Working...
                      X