Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll:Danny Garcia's left hook to Khan was a lucky punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan didn't dominate the first two rounds. Also, Danny began working beautiful combinations to the body. That set up Khan perfectly for that left hook.

Comment

He trained to hit him in the neck while looking away with closed eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghazan View Post
        see..khan dominated the opening two rounds..until Garcia got lucky with that left hook..well,thats just my opinion.

what do you think?
        That is the overstatement of the yr..

Comment

Not even close. You could see Garcia getting close in round 2, and he even made Khan stumble with a right in that round if I remember correctly.

Nothing even remotely lucky about it.

Comment

Casual fans often say this

Comment

I didn't agree with the stoppage, but that shot that got Khan into trouble was not lucky at all. He literally walked Khan right into it

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                I didn't agree with the stoppage, but that shot that got Khan into trouble was not lucky at all. He literally walked Khan right into it
                Why not??Khan blanks out,there was no reason for Khan to take anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                  The only thing to not agree about the stoppage in that fight was that it wasn't ended in the third, when Khan had zero legs and was without his senses.

Comment

i so want this rematch to happen again so these khan stans can shut the **** up about this fight. khan would not last past the 5th with danny again.

Comment

I don't think it was luck.... look at the sparring footage before that fight - Khan was getting hit with big time, flush left hooks over and over again. Going into the bout, I thought the possibility of Amir being overtrained was high because of the postponments, but there is no way to quantify that...and even if it was possible, that isn't Danny's fault. He's known for that punch and Khan has been hurt with that punch from other fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X