Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: "Pacquiao Needs To KO Bradley In Rematch To Qualify For Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    but why rematch a guy pac already beat and roger and sr both co signed this?? they both agree that pac got robbed. makes no sense??
    I would think any fighter that lost his belt from an unjust decision would want a rematch to get his belt back and get vengeance. This happens all the time. Fighters are always ready to get back in the ring when they feel they were robbed. He doesn't have to but he should want to.

Comment

Run! Chicken, Run!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        It does to anyone who can read. He is talking about how beating Tim would change the perception of casual fans from Manny not being able to beat floyd to manny having a very good chance to beat floyd.

You read it and concluded he is saying Manny needs to eat tim to qualify for or earn a floyd fight.

Can you see where your comprehension/translation/interpretation is wrong or is it more important for you to go with something else?
        Seriously dude do you ever get off floyd's ballsack? If ANYONE from Pacs teams said ... 'we don't feel like fighting floyd right now you would be all over it literally for YEARS to come.' But no matter what roadblocks floyd's team put up you always support it. What happens when/if pac fights and KOs Bradley and they then come out with a new reason why the fight can't happen? why does pac need to go through so many more hoops than anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Sometimes I literally can't believe what I'm reading. These idiots never wanted to fight Pacquiao. At least before they had an excuse, that Manny might be doping. Now they're so transparent it's sickening. Floyd's a great fighter, but this is just embarassing.
          This ^^^^ Word for word!

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
            I would think any fighter that lost his belt from an unjust decision would want a rematch to get his belt back and get vengeance. This happens all the time. Fighters are always ready to get back in the ring when they feel they were robbed. He doesn't have to but he should want to.
            yea but why does this concern roger though lol.. like i posted earlier even roger acknownledge pac was robbed so why even bring it up??

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
              Seriously dude do you ever get off floyd's ballsack? If ANYONE from Pacs teams said ... 'we don't feel like fighting floyd right now you would be all over it literally for YEARS to come.' But no matter what roadblocks floyd's team put up you always support it. What happens when/if pac fights and KOs Bradley and they then come out with a new reason why the fight can't happen? why does pac need to go through so many more hoops than anybody else?
              or imagine if team floyd actually came out and said they want manny next! the flomos on here would jump for joy and said floyd is calling pac out and that pac dont want none. i mean just look at how they took floyd's reserved date for may 2014 and ran with that and floyd didnt even mention anything yet but they're already saying floyd reserved that date so manny should know what to do.

Comment

That will scare Floyd even more, Pacman knocking out Bradley, which is 90% possible. Provo had Timmy out of his feet, Pacquiao will finish the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Emon723 View Post
                  That will scare Floyd even more, Pacman knocking out Bradley, which is 90% possible. Provo had Timmy out of his feet, Pacquiao will finish the job.
                  Please. He had 12 rounds to do it before and didn't come close.

Comment

Originally posted by DAZED 2.0 View Post
                    Please. He had 12 rounds to do it before and didn't come close.
                    and marquez had 3 shot at pac and didnt even come close either until the 4th so ur point? lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by DAZED 2.0 View Post
                      Don't agree. He didn't lose the last three rounds because he was coasting. He lost them by getting outboxed.
                      Uhm, ok I think most on here would disagree.

Comment

Working...
                      X