Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: "Pacquiao Needs To KO Bradley In Rematch To Qualify For Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I don't remember Roger being shook before. What gives?
    Just read it, he said....

“Obviously he’d have to stop the guy in order for [people] to say ‘you got a chance with Floyd,’” Roger Mayweather added.

Where the TS is going with this, I don't know
    Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 12-04-2013, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
      this is ridiculous... i dont think ANY unbiased fan of boxing will agree with these conditions. add it to the list of conditions/roadblocks.

lets be clear, pac should fight bradley next. period. simply for the fact of avenging the "loss". it has nothing to do with floyd. pac doesnt need to "qualify" for floyd at all. pac's resume and highlight reel already certified ATG status. only "qualifying" pac needs to do is revenue split.

rios was just a showcase for pac's "comeback"... the same way a fat jmm was a showcase for floyd's "comeback" from retirement.

the funny thing is this, all of team mayweather admit pac was robbed against tim... so they acknowledged pac's unofficial victory over tim. but yet theres a condition of having to KO tim just to be "worthy" of a floyd fight? c'mon son.
      so true totally forgot about that lol.. even roger said pac won. this just goes to show team mayweather is throwing out more road blocks. why rematch a guy he already beat in their eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Just read it, he said....

“Obviously he’d have to stop the guy in order for [people] to say ‘you got a chance with Floyd,’” Roger Mayweather added.

Where the TS is going with, I don't know
        but why rematch a guy pac already beat and roger and sr both co signed this?? they both agree that pac got robbed. makes no sense??

Comment

Wth? So who really in the last 5 years has Floyd fought that every really had a chance? By Rogers logic?? An Old Mosley had a moment, cotto fight was years late, canelo was big but too green. Rg are u kidding! Ortiz hahaha! Marquez ?? Yea right! There's the issue, they unwilling to face a real threat! Khan Garcia? Not threats by NO MEANS! regardless if they like him or not! Pacq has far exceeded anyone whom Floyd has faced. Pacq is the fight. Regardless if pacq can beat him or not. Your delusional if think that anyone else is more "deserving" of a mayw fight than pacq.

Comment

family of cowards

Comment

translation: pac is still too much of a threat for lil floyd. lets wear him down some more.

Comment

I can't say nothing because even I didn't read, didn't care to because Roger has no say in anything, no different from Floyd Sr. but when I read it you can clearly see that he isn't saying what the TS said. He said if Pacquiao stopped Bradley people will think Manny has a chance, that to me tells me he's still confident Floyd beats Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  but why rematch a guy pac already beat and roger and sr both co signed this?? they both agree that pac got robbed. makes no sense??
                  It does to anyone who can read. He is talking about how beating Tim would change the perception of casual fans from Manny not being able to beat floyd to manny having a very good chance to beat floyd.

You read it and concluded he is saying Manny needs to eat tim to qualify for or earn a floyd fight.

Can you see where your comprehension/translation/interpretation is wrong or is it more important for you to go with something else?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    It does to anyone who can read. He is talking about how beating Tim would change the perception of casual fans from Manny not being able to beat floyd to manny having a very good chance to beat floyd.

You read it and concluded he is saying Manny needs to eat tim to qualify for or earn a floyd fight.

Can you see where your comprehension/translation/interpretation is wrong or is it more important for you to go with something else?
                    do u honestly think manny needs to do something like that to convince the causal that he stands a chance against floyd?? LOL!! and again roger also believe pac beat bradley so why even bring it up then?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      do u honestly think manny needs to do something like that to convince the causal that he stands a chance against floyd?? LOL!! and again roger also believe pac beat bradley so why even bring it up then?
                      Yes evol, I do. Casual fans don't think like diehards do. Once manny lost and got KO'd it surely lowered the perception he could beat floyd. It did that here on NSB so its not a stretch to think casual fans changed their perception.

Thinking manny beat bradley and assessing whether fans think manny can beat floyd are mutually exclusive of one another. I believe manny beat Bradley. I also believe Manny getting KTFO by JMM (a guy floyd shutout) changed the minds of some the he coul eat floyd.

Either way roger didn't say what the TS said or what you wrote. How you got that out of what roger said is mind boggling. Its like you and others are trying to force a square peg into a small round hole.

Comment

Working...
                      X