Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People saying Rios looked horrible... don't look that bad

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Checkout both fighters forearms and wrist. Pac's forearm is thicker in wrist and forearm. That alone is a sign who is a bigger puncher.
      Thats what I saw too, but look at Pacs ankles wtf? his bones there are freaking massive at first I thought that was just because he had a lot of muscle there, but he has some freaky dwarf type bone structure, his Tiba bones are as thick as Rios legs.

Comment

Damn that blond chick is smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Exactly, has power of a middle weight according to roach. Must be those huge wrist and thick calves and legs of his we're his getting a lot of power. Rios is in trouble.
          Maybe Rios has one of those under developed right arm or something? **** looks skinny.

But listen all this stuff don't matter dude. Pacmans chin is cracked, just because someone looks muscular or has wide wrists doesn't mean jack in a fight, Rios will outweigh Pac.

Comment

I am so pumped and ready for this bout.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBestSport View Post
              I am so pumped and ready for this bout.
              yeah no way this one disappoints

Comment

Pac looks good however unless it is bad quality pictures I don't think he looks like he has in the past.

Rios doesn't even look like he belongs in there. Then again, he is Top Ranks welter weight king who's never lost a single fight at welter weight!

Lets hope Pac didn't bite off more than he can chew vs this dominate WW! War man pac!

Comment

Rios is gonna be pissing blood, his body is soft, ribs will ache if not be broken , the head will die

IF RIO's wins this fight PAC must hang them UP and MAY JR's DREAM will come true, IF PAC wins and wins big then JR's greatest fears will come to pass and he will have no way out of meeting Pac in the ring and his glass house will crumble to the GROUND.

Fact is JR has made all the demands and EXCUSES. IF PAC WINS What further excuses will this man make ?

Floyds boys on this forum will try to come to his side but NO ONE has given a viable excuse to DUCK PAC

by the way, PAC DESTROYED the MAN that made JR tremble,,,,Margarito !

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                    Damn that blond chick is smoking.
                    Dude they're all hot!

Comment

I was hoping that Ariza would get Rios into better shape. Still at least he made weight without looking like a drained zombie.

Comment

Working...
                      X