No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant: Mikey Garcia is the future of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Desert Warrior View Post
    You're an idiot. Mexican is not a race, it's a nationality. My parents are from Mexico and become naturalized US citizens and I was born here therefore I am American just like Mikey. But unlike Mikey, I am proud of being American.
    When did I say Mexican is a race? Anyways, good for you, proud American.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Stribling View Post
      Exactly, why should he thank the citizens of a country that pays him, clothes him and feeds him and his family. I've met some arrogant ****ers in my time but you Aztecs take the proverbial cake.
      Sad to say that I agree with you because I am Mexican-American myself and I've seen firsthand how disrespectful Mexicans are towards our great country. But know that not all of them are like that, my parents who emigrated this country legally embrace this country and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
        We're indigenous to this land buddy (Southwest U.S.), we can't flee to somewhere we've been for thousands of years. Pick up a history book and learn about how the U.S. ruined Mexico. You're just an ignorant racist.
        Ok, so we give you this land you turn it into third world conditions like current Mexico. Is that whatnyou want, for Callifornia ro be another Tijuana? Then where will you flee to? Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
          white people select danny garcia,,

mexicans can keep brandon rios

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Warrior View Post
            Ok, so we give you this land you turn it into third world conditions like current Mexico. Is that whatnyou want, for Callifornia ro be another Tijuana? Then where will you flee to? Canada?
            You're very confused. That's all I have to say to your house n****r a*s.

Comment

mikey can be the future

Mikey just needs to stay put at 130 for a while. If he unified 130 which is possible because none of the other champs at 130 belong to GBP he has a great chance of becoming a star. If he moves up to quick he may bite off more than he can chew (ie. Abner Mares) also he should wait for T. Crawford to move up, crawford would beat Mikey in a bad style matchup and haters would say he got schooled.

Comment

Oh no if he said it Mikey is fked why oh why!!!?.

Comment

I like Mikey, but the future of boxing simply would not get dropped by Roman Martinez.

Comment

He's definitely got a bright future, not sure if he's going to be P4P #1 someday though.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                      I like Mikey, but the future of boxing simply would not get dropped by Roman Martinez.
                      Pretty much. But people will just call us haters for saying such things

Comment

Working...
                      X