No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant: Mikey Garcia is the future of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
    He's Mexican American, dumbass. You mofos did the same sht with Donaire, claiming him as an American, as one of your own, until he lost and became a "filipino bum."
    Listen dial tone, being called American is about the only thing you **** have going for you. I mean are you ****ers wearing shoes yet? If mexico's as great as you think it is, why are you fleeing to America by the millions.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
      I don't fckin know, can't you see I'm riding someone else's d1ck right now? This is not information that interests me. What I do know is that he was claimed as an American until he lost and was then thrown to the side as "another filipino who lost." So this sht about let's claim him as one of ours is all too familiar. If he suffers the same fate as Nonito, he'll be thrown to the side "as another Mexican" by the same guys that want to claim him as one of their own now.

He's Mexican-American, win or lose.
      idk who "claimed him as American" lol but he was born in the Philippines. Mikey is American end of story. You're just making thing ups now

Comment

Originally posted by Young Stribling View Post
        Exactly, why should he thank the citizens of a country that pays him, clothes him and feeds him and his family. I've met some arrogant ****ers in my time but you Aztecs take the proverbial cake.
        Oh, maybe you're right, he should thank the country that deports our people from land that we're indigenous to and hates our people. GTFOH. On the news if they're reporting a crime and they describe someone as Mexican or Hispanic you people aren't crying, "Oh, he's American!", but a World Champion Boxer on the other hand, he's American, he's not Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I made the mistake of complementing Mikey as being one of the rising American boxing stars and a couple of dudes got mad because they want to claim him for Mexico.

Even though they never wanted to claim Oscar de la Hoya since he was born in the States.
          It's not about claiming him for Mexico. He claims Mexico himself. I always hear him saying he's Mexican and thanking Mexican people. I don't hear him saying he's American, that's all. It's always the white people and Uncle Tom lovers not letting people decide for themselves what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
            It's not about claiming him for Mexico. He claims Mexico himself. I always hear him saying he's Mexican and thanking Mexican people. I don't hear him saying he's American, that's all. It's always the white people and Uncle Tom lovers not letting people decide for themselves what they are.
            Damn you are really butthurt about this Aren't you. Don't worry when gamboa knocks him out you can have him back lol

Comment

Originally posted by Young Stribling View Post
              Listen dial tone, being called American is about the only thing you **** have going for you. I mean are you ****ers wearing shoes yet? If mexico's as great as you think it is, why are you fleeing to America by the millions.
              We're indigenous to this land buddy (Southwest U.S.), we can't flee to somewhere we've been for thousands of years. Pick up a history book and learn about how the U.S. ruined Mexico. You're just an ignorant racist.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Damn you are really butthurt about this Aren't you. Don't worry when gamboa knocks him out you can have him back lol
                Lol.......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                    Watch the Robert Garcia Reality Show episodes. You'll never hear Mikey or Robert or any of their family say that they're "American". You must be white, white people love to tell People Of Color what we are, as if we can't decide for ourselves.
                    You're an idiot. Mexican is not a race, it's a nationality. My parents are from Mexico and become naturalized US citizens and I was born here therefore I am American just like Mikey. But unlike Mikey, I am proud of being American.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                      It's a fact that if you're born in America and live in America you're American. You can't have your cake and eat it too. He's a mexican-american but still American. This has been beat to death in many other threads it has no place here... but you live in a country and reap the benefits of it yet claim it's not you? That's being a hypocrite on the highest level. You can't claim something you ran away from or left for a better life and reject the place that gave you the life you tried to get.
                      Great post!

Comment

Working...
                      X