Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia should have told Roach that he needs more time... not just ignore him..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post
    I have never condoned what Roach did. He was very wrong, but again that isn't the point of this thread.

People here who are Robert/Rios groupies trying to sat TR gave Robert extra time and CLEARLY explained that TR gave them extra time etc... LOL.

Robert himself said he was late FFS.

His excuse why he was late is as valid as we went Mcdonalds and now we got 30 mins.
    Ok I understand. I'm not saying Garcia is a saint in the altercation. I just feel Roach should've remained calm. Let's be honest, even in professional settings things often start and finish late. This is especially true when dealing with celebrities and athletes. If I'm Roach and I want them to leave now, I'm talking directly to the promoter or whoever gives each team the time allotment. Was Roach thinking he could physically kick them out himself? lol

Also, I have no clue if TR gave them extra time but it still doesn't mean Roach has the right to go off. Would he do that to Pedro Diaz or Joel Diaz? Would he have done that to Emmanuel Steward? Would they have done it to him if the shoe was on the other foot?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      And they were given an extension.
      and u still havent show where or who gave them the extension lol.. just keeps brining it up. and if this is true why couldnt robert tell roach that then??

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
        if i rented a paint booth to paint my car and during the process i messed up and have to sand some paint off and my time is up and the next guy is waiting to use the paint booth guess what? i have to leave.
        That's a completely different situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post
          If someone is in my seat when I do a booking for whatever, I aint gonna be happy. If I need more time, like say at Uni on a computer, then I will tell the person waiting first, please can you give me extra time etc... it's etiquette.

Robert is an instigator.
          That's exactly what Robert told him. He explained the interviews went over and he needed like 30 more minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            By whom? How do you know?
            I don't understand why proof is needed. I mean, it's not a far fetched story.

It's a fact they did an interview with ESPN, right? It's a fact they were requested this, right? So it's pretty safe to assume if they had to do an obligatory interview that cuts into their time then they'll be allowed to make up the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
              Ok I understand. I'm not saying Garcia is a saint in the altercation. I just feel Roach should've remained calm. Let's be honest, even in professional settings things often start and finish late. This is especially true when dealing with celebrities and athletes. If I'm Roach and I want them to leave now, I'm talking directly to the promoter or whoever gives each team the time allotment. Was Roach thinking he could physically kick them out himself? lol

Also, I have no clue if TR gave them extra time but it still doesn't mean Roach has the right to go off. Would he do that to Pedro Diaz or Joel Diaz? Would he have done that to Emmanuel Steward? Would they have done it to him if the shoe was on the other foot?
              yea roach was on time but gracia refuse to leave so roach should have just padded gracia on the back and say no problem my friend and leave? u do understand they have a fight this saturday against eachother right??

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                and u still havent show where or who gave them the extension lol.. just keeps brining it up. and if this is true why couldnt robert tell roach that then??

It's a fact they did an interview with ESPN, right? It's a fact they were requested this, right? So it's pretty safe to assume if they had to do an obligatory interview that cuts into their time then they'll be allowed to make up the difference.

Comment

I don't understand why proof is needed.
                  Proof is needed because you made a factual claim.

Comment

because when u are trying to tell someone otherwise while he's telling u something else then u need proof just like what dislikesES did. he posted facts that made u all change ur tune lol..

Comment

ok u know what forget proof then. but my question to u is why couldnt robert explain to roach that they were granted extra time?? robert was able to tell roach where not leaving but he cant tell roach they got the ok to stay??

Comment

Working...
                      X